You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

2 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

@Wyndlerunner, I was not being sarcastic, my math and measurements are terrible. I'm an eyeball type person. I can't believe I didn't see it before! Endowment is an Awakened Teaspoon!!!! I wish I could give you more than one upvote!

I'm sorry if I offended, I just didn't want to come across as a know-it-all if you were being sarcastic. Don't worry though, my math is terrible too.

18 hours ago, Sunbird said:

There are also 16 cups in 1 gallon :)

Sixteen is just an all-around great number. Aside from being used in baking and nature and stuff, it's also a square number, and a member of the binary sequence. (You can divide it by 2 evenly until you get to 1 :) ) (Math nerd :ph34r: ) (That's probably why it was so cool in MB, because you could logically categorize the Allomantic metals in groups of eight, then groups of four, then groups of two...) (Math nerd again)

10 hours ago, Shallan&Pattern said:

After reading Sanderson you can't really read anything else. XD

The admins-that-be usually prefer us not to double post on the forums. You're fine, but there's an edit button if you want to say something after you've already said something.

When you're playing Pokemon and the N Zoroark's cry is Kwaaaaaaaaan. And you're in the mountains. Doing mystical stuff. Coincidences or references? :ph34r:

On 1/30/2019 at 2:49 PM, Reckless Reader said:

Uhhh... I think he's in the middle of WoA. I gave him Elantris, then TFE, and he was really confused at first because he thought they were the same series :D

well, there is a WoB...

kqrpnb

Brandon, how do you think WoK will read as a complete set with your voice in the last books? Did you plan ahead for that?

Brandon Sanderson

Short answer is yes. We’ll see if I can pull it off. Original plans for my series was for a 36 book arc.

I thought that would intimidate readers. (; But the secret answer is this:

People ask for an Elantris sequel. There is one. It is called Mistborn.

On 1/21/2019 at 8:02 PM, Rasarr said:

When you see a truck labeled KR Transport and wonder whether the company's operated by the Windrunners or the Elsecallers.

When, while reading this thread and coming across the above post you read “when you see a truck labeled knights raidiant transport,” then finish the sentence and look back only to then realize that it was KR and your brain read Knights Radiant on it’s own. (To be fair, I was on this forum, so I’m sure that has something to do with where my brain was at).

When you hear "Terris" in Terrace and look at the TV fast enough to hurt your neck.

When you are disappointed in the fact that none of your friends will read cosmere books because they are too long for them.

When you pull out your copy of Insert Sanderson Book Here when you have any free time.