Mistrunner

You Know You're a Sanderfan When... Part 2

9,015 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

When there is a 315 page forum on how you know you're a sanderfan and you want to read them all

I actually got to 70th page on this forum at one point in time. There was some pretty good jokes. And some that made my eyes burn. (It was a cosmere swimsuit calendar)

13 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

I actually got to 70th page on this forum at one point in time. There was some pretty good jokes. And some that made my eyes burn. (It was a cosmere swimsuit calendar)

Umm what. 

When you watch The Hunger Games and think *Hmm could Katniss Everdeen be Vin in disguise?*

1 minute ago, Retrac said:

Umm what.

Don't ask. It's terrible.

When you start trying to use the 'quote' feature on sites that don't have it.

YKYASF when you miss your curfew and try to use allomantic zinc to lessen the punishment.

12 minutes ago, Mage said:

YKYASF when you miss your curfew and try to use allomantic zinc to lessen the punishment.

You would actually want allomatic bronze.

3 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

You would actually want allomatic bronze.

Did I mix that up? I thought bronze was for seekers, zinc for soothing and brass for rioting.

1 minute ago, Mage said:

Did I mix that up? I thought bronze was for seekers, zinc for soothing and brass for rioting.

I mixed up bronze. Yes that is seeking, but brass is for soothing.

You could also use zinc to riot their emotions like compassion, sympathy, etc. while using brass to dampen their anger, frustration, and impatience, thereby receiving virtually no punishment!

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

2 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

You could also use zinc to root their emotions like compassion, sympathy, etc. while using brass to dampen their anger, frustration, and impatience, thereby receiving virtually no punishment!

Who dares dampen me.

33 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Who dares dampen me.

Your Mage’s father? Or mother? (I just realized your profile doesn’t specify your gender, so sorry if I’ve improperly referred to you as the opposite gender in the past).

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

4 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Your Mage’s father? Or mother? (I just realized your profile doesn’t specify your gender, so sorry if I’ve improperly referred to you as the opposite gender in the past).

I'm male.

Gotcha! And I’m just now realizing that you were talking about the emotion frustration, not your emotions being dampened, implying that you were Mage’s father:ph34r:

I win

EDIT: wait... oops

Edited by The Last Post

43 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

I win

EDIT: wait... oops

You know you’re a Sanderfan when you spend so much time on the site that you start mixing up your threads? :P 

53 minutes ago, AonEne said:

You know you’re a Sanderfan when you spend so much time on the site that you start mixing up your threads? :P 

Yes

13 hours ago, AonEne said:

That has never happened to me but give it time.

19 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Gotcha! And I’m just now realizing that you were talking about the emotion frustration, not your emotions being dampened, implying that you were Mage’s father:ph34r:

Yep. My father has not read any Sanderson, and therefore doesn't have a 17S account

My dad has only read Mistborn and Elantris because he doesn't start a series until every single book is released.

12 minutes ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

My dad has only read Mistborn and Elantris because he doesn't start a series until every single book is released.

Well then he's failed because Elantris 2 is coming and we're going to get book 7 of Mistborn.

39 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Well then he's failed because Elantris 2 is coming and we're going to get book 7 of Mistborn.

He doesn't know about Elantris 2 and when he read Mistborn he didn't know about The Lost Metal. Shhh…. don't tell......

36 minutes ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

He doesn't know about Elantris 2 and when he read Mistborn he didn't know about The Lost Metal. Shhh…. don't tell......

Clever man, very clever.

My dad is currently reading SA but he is stuck about halfway through WoR. (The part when Kaladin is in jail)

when one of your students apologizes for not having made the exercices, and your first thought is

"no apologies. Boots!"

unfortunately, none of my students read sanderson (in italy he's not very famous among the main public), so he would not understand.