Mistrunner

You Know You're a Sanderfan When... Part 2

9,015 posts in this topic

It’s the pollenspren!

Do they cause allergies, or are they just attracted to sufferers?:huh:

When you try to store speed in your watch because stainless steel is still steel (I do this whenever I'm bored I have a friend who does this).

When you stay up until 1:30AM so you can finish the last 350 pages of OB.

When you tye "Fe" and you phone suggests "Feruchemy".

When you spend your time designing cake flavors for different cosmere characters

When someone says "I hate driving in fog" and you think *the mists give me power you idiot*

When you name your sourdough starter Moash so you can repeatedly kill Moash

Actually when you have an accout here:P

2 hours ago, Retrac said:

When someone says "I hate driving in fog" and you think *the mists give me power you idiot*

My friend @Box Turtle was out driving on a foggy day with another friend, and saw a person walking down the street with a hooded cloak. Initially they were like 'is it a dementor cosplay?' and then they got closer and realized it was just a dude wearing a mistcloak around

12 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

My friend @Box Turtle was out driving on a foggy day with another friend, and saw a person walking down the street with a hooded cloak. Initially they were like 'is it a dementor cosplay?' and then they got closer and realized it was just a dude wearing a mistcloak around

That’s amazing

When you really, really want to make a mist cloak.

Edit: I actually tried to make one.

Edited by Soulbinder

47 minutes ago, Soulbinder said:

When you really, really want to make a mist cloak.

4 weeks and counting! Then I'll have time to start working on mine! I'm a little bit excited, in case it was unclear! :D

When you think of this:

Me: I have a headache. 

Mom: Take some ibuprofen. 

Me: You cannot have my pain. 

When you got super excited when you find out that your mistcloak flutters when you run. It's great.

When you can't listen to skaa music without wondering how they managed to have the time to perform when being beaten down by the lord ruler.

When somebody shows you a really big crab and you just say: "Mah, Greatshells are bigger"

When anytime you see mists you wonder why they are not as thick as they are supposed to be

When the only reason it takes you so long to do your school work is you are camping on this site.

When you have to find the theme of "Ozymandias" and you write: "In time, all things fall to ruin."

When the answer to this question is yes. (I got this notification today). Screenshot_2020-05-15-21-49-48_kindlephoto-1533079600.png.57a75ae7a5dda27adb5f430543218f40.png

Update: I got another one.Screenshot_2020-05-16-11-24-06_kindlephoto-1538751438.png.03276ae410d662a0acfafcfd15b8d6e1.png

Edited by Tesh

14 hours ago, Nameless said:

When you have to find the theme of "Ozymandias" and you write: "In time, all things fall to ruin."

My name is Ozymandias, king of kings

When your English teacher gives you an assignment called "About yourself", one of the questions is "What do you like to read?", and suddenly an evil grin appears on your face.

When you get into an "Insult contest" that is more of a "who can remember the most obscure Cosmere curses contest" with your brother.

2 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

When your English teacher gives you an assignment called "About yourself", one of the questions is "What do you like to read?", and suddenly an evil grin appears on your face.

Ironically, I ended up talking Sci-fi and fantasy books more with my Chemistry teacher than anyone else, as he'd already read the Cosmere

When you eat the iron-rich Frosted Mini Wheats even if you don't like them that much just so you have some extra reserve should you need it. 

When there is a 315 page forum on how you know you're a sanderfan and you want to read them all