Mistrunner

You Know You're a Sanderfan When... Part 2

9,010 posts in this topic

I bought Pokemon: Lets Go Pikachu and named my character Kaladin and my Pikachu Syl since it's always following me around....

2 hours ago, Mushroom Catalog said:

Wait, is the lost metal coming out?

As far as I know, it isn’t coming out until after SA 4. I believe he said it at the Starsight release party.

3 hours ago, Reckless Reader said:

Same!! I'm so excited!!

(Those of you who don't know what we're talking about need to reread SoS :D)

?? I mean leatherbounds

1 minute ago, DoomStick said:

?? I mean leatherbounds

You sent the thread into a panic, thinking that they were missing a release date. :P

Just now, Ghanderflaffle said:

You sent the thread into a panic, thinking that they were missing a release date. :P

Wat

10 minutes ago, DoomStick said:

?? I mean leatherbounds

8 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Yeah, pretty much. Although, leatherbounds make more sense than a missed release date...

I want tLM so much :D 

Ykyasfw you haven't started your cosmere reread before stormlight four, and you consider it as bad or worse than a missing assignment. (I'm kinda worried tho cuz i have no time to read anymore  :( my mom doesn't let me read those particular books. She want's me to read school related books.)

5 hours ago, Shallan&Pattern said:

Ykyasfw you haven't started your cosmere reread before stormlight four, and you consider it as bad or worse than a missing assignment. (I'm kinda worried tho cuz i have no time to read anymore  :( my mom doesn't let me read those particular books. She want's me to read school related books.)

I read way too fast for me to start my reread now, even though I really want to. :(

1 hour ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

I read way too fast for me to start my reread now, even though I really want to. :(

I read fast too, I just don't have money to get physical copies so I listen to it on audible so it takes a while.

3 hours ago, Shallan&Pattern said:

I read fast too, I just don't have money to get physical copies so I listen to it on audible so it takes a while.

Ah, that wouldn’t work for me. It's hard for me to pay attention to audiobooks.

YKYASFW you see someone in Waterstones obviously struggling to pick a new book in the Fantasy section and they are standing right in front of the Sanderson section so you continue to have a 30 minute conversation about which one they should pick up first (they went for Mistborn and we followed each other on Instagram so I can get updates!)

When you are at a speech competition and one of the proctors talks about how it isn't about who wins or loses, (He said something very similar to destination, but I don't think he actually said destination) but it is about the journey, and you immediately whisper to your friend and fellow sanderfan who is two seats over "Journey before destination"

Edited by Ishar

When there is some weird fog in the morning (it was really low and in thin strips) and think “the mists are coming.”

When your English teacher is talking about what modesty standards used to be a long time ago, and she says that women wouldn't leave the house without gloves, and you're smirking about Vorins to yourself. 

When you trace Aon Rao in the air when you are bored.

Or not bored. You just do it compulsively. 

21 minutes ago, ToaCalune said:

When you trace Aon Rao in the air when you are bored.

Or not bored. You just do it compulsively. 

When you set out to write the entire Aonic alphabet one day at a time on your biology table for the next class to discover. (It erases easily)

3 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

When you set out to write the entire Aonic alphabet one day at a time on your biology table for the next class to discover. (It erases easily)

Brilliant idea! I will have to do that...

Just now, ToaCalune said:

Brilliant idea! I will have to do that...

I started last week, so I’m on Aon Ashe. My format also adds in women's script and the Thaylen alphabet. I’m doing glyph in the middle, name on top, women's script on the right, Thaylen on the left, and what it stands for at the bottom. I’m quoting all of it to Ars Arcanum.

On 3/2/2020 at 1:11 PM, Ghanderflaffle said:

I started last week, so I’m on Aon Ashe. My format also adds in women's script and the Thaylen alphabet. I’m doing glyph in the middle, name on top, women's script on the right, Thaylen on the left, and what it stands for at the bottom. I’m quoting all of it to Ars Arcanum.

Can you post pictures?

15 hours ago, Bookish Ocelot said:

Can you post pictures?

Here it is. My drawing is bad.9B94472C-10E2-4E49-967D-D3384B9D9BD7.thumb.jpeg.e7959f8a16b8d607e757d8ccc60b88bb.jpeg

I wonder how confused the people who see “to be featured on ykyasw today” will be :P