You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

On 10/5/2018 at 7:53 PM, Reckless Reader said:

When you make a mistcloak for Halloween. Seriously, I am so hyped for this. It has embroidery on it, and I'm going all-out with making metal vials, a coin pouch, everything.

I am going to be wearing shoes though...

I totally did this when I was sixteen!  Honestly the easiest and most fun costume I ever wore.  I kept jumping down the stairs squealing "I'm a MISTBORN! WHOOSH!".  Never say I wasn't cool. :P  You're smarter than me though, I didn't wear shoes.  I remember my feet being ice cold!  

5 hours ago, Mistbornwithakitty said:

I totally did this when I was sixteen!  Honestly the easiest and most fun costume I ever wore.  I kept jumping down the stairs squealing "I'm a MISTBORN! WHOOSH!".  Never say I wasn't cool. :P  You're smarter than me though, I didn't wear shoes.  I remember my feet being ice cold!  

I added a mistcloak to my outfit for this year as well. It was easy to sew, although cutting come 6 meters of cloth into stripes got annoying sometime. Thankfully there will be Sanderfans around to understand what I'm displaying. At the moment I plan to wear shoes, since our party is outside.

On 10/19/2018 at 3:29 PM, Mistbornwithakitty said:

I can't believe I didn't attach any significance to the fact that I'm sixteen right now... Wow. Perfect year to do this.

And... yeah. I live in Seattle. It's cold. And probably wet. Shoes? Good idea.

21 hours ago, Reckless Reader said:

I can't believe I didn't attach any significance to the fact that I'm sixteen right now... Wow. Perfect year to do this.

And... yeah. I live in Seattle. It's cold. And probably wet. Shoes? Good idea.

Goodness, that's odd!  I didn't think of it till now either.  How strangely appropriate.  And shoes are always a good idea, especially mid-autumn in a city!  

21 hours ago, DarthWoodrack said:

Why wouldn't you wear shoes? That is just weird.

Correct, I was very weird!  I hated shoes and honestly used the costume as an excuse to have bare feet.¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I lived in a really small town too and the streets were spotless, so I wasn't worried. 

33 minutes ago, BitBitio said:

xD Yeah. 

But seriously, I have a Mudkip costume that I have been using since 6th grade, and I'm a freshman.

That's called devotion.

1 hour ago, Inklingspren said:

When you are trying to think of a good Sanderson-themed costume.

When you're grateful for once to have till February to figure that out and not just a few weeks.

Edited by Silva

8 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

crap, being an inquisitor would be awesome. Regrets.

I plan to do that next year. I'm just going around in a black cloak and demanding people give me candy. Last year someone thought I was trying to mug them...

23 hours ago, Silva said:

That's called devotion.

but I thought Devotion Splintered!... oh, wait. you mean lowercase devotion.

when you capitalize words like Shard, Splinter, Ruin, Intent, Connection, etc. but not the beginning of sentences. 

Edited by ethan sedai

2 hours ago, Reckless Reader said:

I'm confused... Is there some dress-up holiday in February that I'm unaware of?

More importantly, do I get an excuse to dress up again in February?

Purim. It's the Jewish equivalent to Halloween.

And sure, if you want to.

14 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

When you're watching videos about bonding with chinchillas, and you start wondering what radiant powers you can get from a chinchilla bond... the surge of fluffiness and parkour, perhaps...

BOND THE CHINCHILLAS!! BECOME THE NEW KNIGHTS CHINCHILLA!!!

Also, I'm curious. Why were you watching videos on how to bond chinchillas?

YKYASFW Shardcast is the #1 reccomended video on youtube for you. (Game theory and memes were right beneath, but SHARDCAST!!!)