You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

Ohio totally is like Roshar. If you don't like the weather, just wait till the next day. The seasons will have changed on you so that you get a day that is 70 in january, and a day that is 35 in August.

Utah is definitely the same. We've gotten snow in July before. One year we got two feet of snow all winter, the next we had no snow at all. Either we're on Roshar secretly, or the gods of weather are bipolar when it comes to us.

When you have an entire conversation with someone about book size, and conclude that you could never have an SA omnibus because you could neither print it nor carry it around. I worry about box sets too.

Nothing to worry about. It will just have a more fitting name since your omnibus will be an actual book filled bus.

Why the embarassment? It's a sign of physical prowess. It is more likely tp attract a mate or frighten predators than it is to embarass anyone.

Yup. I may not have a firearm for self defense, but I'll carry around my Book of Endless Pages. Well, that and my handy ninja pencils. 

Yup. I may not have a firearm for self defense, but I'll carry around my Book of Endless Pages. Well, that and my handy ninja pencils.

"Stand back--the characters I'm reading about are armed, and not afraid to send every one of you pieces of crem to Damnation itself. That's right, I said get back!"

"Stand back--the characters I'm reading about are armed, and not afraid to send every one of you pieces of crem to Damnation itself. That's right, I said get back!"

the characters I'm reading about have at least one arm, and the one that they don't have is currently making a rude gesture towards you.

When you see a paperback edition of The Way of Kings that has an extra illustration of the Cryptics in the front and seriously consider buying it. (I already own the hardcover)

When you finally decide not to buy it and wish you could take a Memory of it and redraw it when you get home.

When you see a paperback edition of The Way of Kings that has an extra illustration of the Cryptics in the front and seriously consider buying it. (I already own the hardcover)

When you finally decide not to buy it and wish you could take a Memory of it and redraw it when you get home.

You could take a digital Memory with a camera.

What edition had an extra image anyway? Shouldn't that be on Brandon's site?