You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

5 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

When you stay up late in the night planning character death scenes and tragic backstories for your characters on here.

I have a problem.

2 hours ago, Chocolatespren said:

Same. Both for characters on here and characters in my books

I’m more into planning romantic scenes for my RP characters. For book characters, tragic backstories all the way.

10 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

When you stay up late in the night planning character death scenes and tragic backstories for your characters on here.

I scare myself with what I come up with.

For those of you wondering who, and where: Quell in KotC, and Cade in Writers Radiant. And a few other alleyverse scenes.

I have a problem.

No you don't. Emotional trauma is great for character development. Just ask my book characters, Ferian and Nevaeh (Yes it's just "Heaven" backwards. Yes I know it's edgy.)

1 hour ago, Wyndlerunner said:

No you don't. Emotional trauma is great for character development. Just ask my book characters, Ferian and Nevaeh (Yes it's just "Heaven" backwards. Yes I know it's edgy.)

Nice name. I'm not as much a book writer, but RPs I can do. And emotional trauma is good, but mine is going past what should leave people mentally destroyed.

Future spoilers for Writers Radiant RP. Please don't read yet if you are in it. Otherwise, go ahead.

Spoiler

Slave to the Voidspammers, treated very poorly, starved, whipped etc. starts to bond a titlespren, voidspammers find out. Try to get information out of him by physical torture, then killing his parents, then ripping the spren away. Tries to fix the bond but makes it too strong somehow. Voidspammers cast him into a dungeon subject to tortures no human, let alone a child, should go through.

Yes I have a dark imagination. The actual RP scene will be horrible.

Anyways...

YKYASFW you see a projection of white lines moving on the ground, and look for the Rithmatist drawing them.

When you start to want to rule over the darkeyes.... (there are a lot that I've noticed. It be nice to be the top of the ladder for once... but then people pay attention to me...)

Will you hate me if I read that spoiler box, Ink? Also, I am SO SORRY for Cade. And if he dies Ieiea will hate it.

When you see 'Valley of Kings' and think 'Way of Kings'.

When you hear 'aliens' and think 'Aimians'.

When you hear about Egyptian statues having faces chipped off, and your first thought is of Ash.

On 4/13/2018 at 7:24 AM, Gancho Libre said:

I think you're a Sanderfan if you start bringing Hemalurgy to other universes in general.

Speaking of which, do you think it is possible to spike a Jedi and gain their powers?B)

probably not, because the midichlorians are physical in nature.

20 hours ago, AonEne said:

Will you hate me if I read that spoiler box, Ink? Also, I am SO SORRY for Cade. And if he dies Ieiea will hate it.

When you see 'Valley of Kings' and think 'Way of Kings'.

When you hear 'aliens' and think 'Aimians'.

When you hear about Egyptian statues having faces chipped off, and your first thought is of Ash.

Yes, I will be a bit upset. No, he probably won't die. At least, not physically.

When you discover the PM group limit (thanks to the alleyverse. Its 50 people.)

On 1.9.2018 at 0:09 AM, ethan sedai said:

but you could probably spike their Connection to them. 

YKYAS when the first you do when you finally get WLAN in your hotel room is go to 17S and post exactly that. Even though it is 1 o'clock and you have an apointment in the morning and should probably sleep

Edited by Rhapsody

On 8/31/2018 at 3:09 PM, ethan sedai said:

True, but you could steal individuals force abilities. The nature of midichlorians is tiny lifeforms that have a large amount of force, and have a symbiotic relationship with their hosts allowing them to tap their force. However it would take ages to spike enough humans to be overly powerful so you would do better to go after force sensitive animals, as they have not been shown to carry midichlorians and I believe that they have their own large force abilities. 

What if Vin had a lightsaber?

18 hours ago, DarthWoodrack said:

What if Vin had a lightsaber?

Most powerul being in the two universes, especially if she could push and pull on it.

Well, maybe except for shards and the Whills

Edited by Inklingspren

5 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

Most powerul being in the two universes, especially if she could push and pull on it.

Well, maybe except for shards and the Whills

Even if Star wars metals don't count she could have it made out of titanium and it would work.  

When you have this conversation.

When your non-sanderfan friends automatically assume that whenever you say something that doesn't make sense it is a book reference.

When your sanderfan friend gets a unicorn onesie and tells you that it has a gold horn, so you immediately warn them to be careful of hemalurgic spikes.

When you begin wondering if you hemalurgically spiked a horse in the cosmere through the head could you create a unicorn? If anybody knows please let me know.

Also, on your starwars topic, the original lightsaber's where just CGI surrounding sticks (at least that is what I have heard). And do you know what that means? It means that the stick Shallan failed to soulcast was also Luke's lightsaber, among other things.

Edited by Ishar

29 minutes ago, Ishar said:

When your sanderfan friend gets a unicorn onesie and tells you that it has a gold horn, so you immediately warn them to be careful of hemalurgic spikes.

Fear the onesie. Ishar, you’re first on my list of “People to Hemalurgically Spike.” 

And also: Unicorn horns are made out of pure investiture from all 16 shards woven together in a spiral. The horns also work as shardblades. They are the Bands of Mourning. Unicorns have the Tenth Heightening, are sand masters, and they all splinters of the amazing Tenth Pancake. 

4 minutes ago, Ashspren said:

And also: Unicorn horns are made out of pure investiture from all 16 shards woven together in a spiral. The horns also work as shardblades. They are the Bands of Mourning. Unicorns have the Tenth Heightening, are sand masters, and they all splinters of the amazing Tenth Pancake. 

Wasn't I the one who said this originally?