You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

Wait, you spent 6 grand to be in the book? Holy Storms.

No, not him. He got the ARC of Stones Unhallowed, which is around 250 USD.

Someone though, has obtained the Bridge Four perk. Who it is, we have yet to know.

When having downvoted them, you stare at the computer screen all night, whispering possible Commands to break them and make them yours, so eventually you can have an undead, unstoppable army.

Wait, what?

When, at the Linkin Park concert tonight, you constantly begged your wife to let you flare pewter and f some people up to clear a path. (this happened, I'm an excellent Mosher so I know how to use my 220lbs and 5'6" very effectively.)

Words of Radiance spoilers

When you observe two Scissor-tailed Flycatchers having an aerial battle against the backdrop of a thunderstorm.

And name them Szeth and Kaladin.

Were they both glowing, and was one screaming about how he was Truthless and that 

THE KNIGHTS RADIANT CANNOT HAVE RETURNED

Extending the thread - you know you're a Sanderfan when you head out to the shopping mall, look around at everyone committing the despicable act of baring their safehands in public and judge them all. Silently. Nonstop. It was horrifying! Bare palms, fingers and fingernails swishing by, trying to seduce me!

Extending the thread - you know you're a Sanderfan when you head out to the shopping mall, look around at everyone committing the despicable act of baring their safehands in public and judge them all. Silently. Nonstop. It was horrifying! Bare palms, fingers and fingernails swishing by, trying to seduce me!

When you're reading another book where women are described as not wearing much, but they are wearing gloves and you think "oh! They're being modest for their culture, I guess?" Closely followed by "no you idiot, they're just wearing gloves".

Edit: also when you circle something, and start trying to remember how to turn that into a rithmatic defence.

Edited by Delightful

When you're reading another book where women are described as not wearing much, but they are wearing gloves and you think "oh! They're being modest for their culture, I guess?" Closely followed by "no you idiot, they're just wearing gloves".

I totally read your inner monologue in John Cleese's voice.

'Look you st**** bastard, you've got no arms left!"

Ohio totally is like Roshar. If you don't like the weather, just wait till the next day. The seasons will have changed on you so that you get a day that is 70 in january, and a day that is 35 in August.