You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

4 minutes ago, Nerd3.14159265358979 said:

Oh! That sucks.

Yeah. I don't know anyone in real life, besides my little brother (and he doesn't talk with me about Cosmere stuff often), who knows about the Cosmere. It really sucks.

2 hours ago, Nerd3.14159265358979 said:

* Proceeds to Push on metal dice*

You know you're a Sanderfan when you decide to use the phrase "Dicing with a Coinshot" to describe someone doing something stupid. Also can "Dicing with a Coinshot" become a thing?

4 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

You know you're a Sanderfan when you decide to use the phrase "Dicing with a Coinshot" to describe someone doing something stupid. Also can "Dicing with a Coinshot" become a thing?

This post is severely underrated. People need to upvote this.

7 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Yeah. I don't know anyone in real life, besides my little brother (and he doesn't talk with me about Cosmere stuff often), who knows about the Cosmere. It really sucks.

This is really sad. Tbh my father just borrowed OB from me... And my best Friend is also here on the shard and some other  friends at least read Brandon's books and a lot of Fantasy in general. So i guess, I can really consider myself happy with lots of people around to talk in Rl about all of this.

When you get up Early to Check the shard before work.

3 minutes ago, Sorana said:

This is really sad. Tbh my father just borrowed OB from me... And my best Friend is also here on the shard and some other  friends at least read Brandon's books and a lot of Fantasy in general. So i guess, I can really consider myself happy with lots of people around to talk in Rl about all of this.

Yep. I actually only knew 2 people from my circle of friends/family/colleagues that have read any Sanderson. And they haven't even finished it so i literally have nobody to talk with

Except well forums

When it comes to Pokemon cards, I collect, but don't play.

When you hear "The dark sky must not herald a storm" and you think Yeah, Taln seems to disagree with what exactly he should be Heralding.

When you have a text conversation with Blessing of Potency where you pretend to be Nightblood and he does a spot-on Vasher impression. It was spontaneous and extremely fun.

When not getting on the Shard for two days hurts your soul.

On 13-7-2018 at 1:56 AM, Tesh said:

When you got @Cel a B4 t shirt for her birthday.

When you can say Rock's name. (Still working on the spelling).

Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor you mean?

9 hours ago, DarthWoodrack said:

You know that you're a Sanderfan when your history teacher asks if their are any questions and you say, 'In what earth year was Shard plate invented?"

But... but... Shardplate wasn't invented. You're clearly not a true Sanderfan!

2 hours ago, Sorana said:

When you try to get everyone to read Brandons book and are disappointed that not everyone likes to read fantasy.

They just haven't recognized the awesomeness that is the Cosmere yet. Keep at it, and one day you will convert them.

Edited by Leyrann

1. When anyone you know reads a fantasy books, and you tell them that mistborn is better.

2. When you spend more time on seventeenth shard or reading Cosmere books then you do sleeping (I spend ten hours sleeping daily)

Edited by Ark1002

16 hours ago, Sorana said:

When you try to get everyone to read Brandons book and are disappointed that not everyone likes to read fantasy.

Wait, there is someone who doesn't like fantasy? And they haven't been assassinated yet? *pulls on white clothes* Who are they?

EDIT: Sorry, accidently double posted, meant to be editing

Edited by Ark1002

When you read a Dominion card titled "Night Watchmen" and you repeatedly read/think/say "Nightwatcher" instead.

When you read a comic strip in which a goldfish beats up the grim reaper and, after a long, somewhat convoluted conversation with your sister, decide that the goldfish is Andonalsium.

Edited by Nerd3.14159265358979

21 hours ago, Nerd3.14159265358979 said:

When you read a comic strip in which a goldfish beats up the grim reaper and, after a long, somewhat convoluted conversation with your sister, decide that the goldfish is Andonalsium.

I don't know what this is...

..but I upvoted it...

Edited by Stormblessed Dolphin

When you recommend a Sanderson book to a friend and they tell you “I liked it, but I stopped in the middle” and you internally summon your Shardblade and stab them.

And that moment when you recommend WoK to a different friend whose going on a 12 hour flight and they tell you “but I don’t have time to read an 1001 page book!” and you realize that you’ve to get better friends - the ones you’ve got just don’t read. 

1 minute ago, Silva said:

going on a 12 hour flight and they tell you “but I don’t have time to read an 1001 page book!”

There's a logical fallacy in what your friend said. They have 12 hours in which to read.

Just now, AonEne said:

There's a logical fallacy in what your friend said. They have 12 hours in which to read.

Another reason I need new friends - the ones I’ve got now are too illogical.

Good thing most of them are ditching me and going to different high schools :unsure:. Sadly, the future prospects don’t look great either.