Mistrunner

You Know You're a Sanderfan When... Part 2

7,261 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Happy Birthday, both of you! ^_^

When your sister starts reading WoK and you get extremely excited. She wouldn’t tell me what she was reading at first (probably because she was worried I was going to freak out :P), but now I’m going to be asking her where she is in the book all the time.

Thanks @Rebecca! I gifted my sister the Mistborn series and the fact she is such a sloooooooow reader is irritating me because I just want her to ask a lot of questions that I had when I first read it! :lol:

1 hour ago, Wander89 said:

Awesome! Happy Birthday @Rosharan A.C., hope it's a good day :lol:

Thanks! Today has been pretty awesome.

35 minutes ago, Wander89 said:

Thanks @Rebecca! I gifted my sister the Mistborn series and the fact she is such a sloooooooow reader is irritating me because I just want her to ask a lot of questions that I had when I first read it! :lol:

Haha, same. It took my sister an hour to finish the prologue, and she doesn’t read very often either, so I have a feeling it will take her quite awhile. And I told her if she has any questions I will be happy to answer them. I want her to ask me all the questions!

My dad is hooked on Sanderson, and has recently started Mistborn, and my brother started Mistborn, and liked it, but he has the awful tendency to start a book and never finish it, so he probably won’t ever read the glory of the Hero of Ages....

41 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Thanks! Today has been pretty awesome.

Great! Glad to hear!

22 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Haha, same. It took my sister an hour to finish the prologue, and she doesn’t read very often either, so I have a feeling it will take her quite awhile. And I told her if she has any questions I will be happy to answer them. I want her to ask me all the questions!

It's ridiculous, i was so intrigued by this stage Haha. I'm just waiting for that moment to click where she cant put it down!

5 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

My dad is hooked on Sanderson, and has recently started Mistborn, and my brother started Mistborn, and liked it, but he has the awful tendency to start a book and never finish it, so he probably won’t ever read the glory of the Hero of Ages....

I feel you. I have more than one friend who stopped at WoA... :( So depressing.

On 9/9/2019 at 5:05 PM, The Last Post said:

*mines atium and copper*

:P

*gives the recently mined atium and copper to paalmtree*

:D:D:D

14 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Happy Birthday, both of you! ^_^

When your sister starts reading WoK and you get extremely excited. She wouldn’t tell me what she was reading at first (probably because she was worried I was going to freak out :P), but now I’m going to be asking her where she is in the book all the time.

My brother won’t tell me were he’s at in HoA anymore because he says I spoil things when I try to have a discussion over it. Oh well. :D

When your mate doesn't like fantasy at all, yet you keep flooding her with Mistborn so much that she actually picks it up and LIKE IT, under my most divine mind pressure.

Maybe that's why she didn't tell you, @Ghanderflaffle.

When you have to spend twenty minutes digging through Bands to make sure you're quoting it verbatim in your signature.

Edited by blackout8444

When you get bored in math class and your reaction is to fill a whiteboard with Sanderson quotes and terms over the course of a few days. (I had to start bringing reference materials because I'd run out of things I had memorized. I did some after school once [surprising the robotics club], had a special corner with all the AV guilds I could think of, and had to stand on a lot of chairs and desks. Some people actually added a little - there was some random not-Sanderson stuff, but someone added The King's Wit to my list of Hoid names [can't believe I forgot it] and complimented me. Someone else asked if I had a coppermind [to which I said that I didn't, but I did have unsealed goldminds if they needed health].) I'll try to get pictures, but I can't do it in one unless I'm standing across the room and then you can't read it :lol:

When you’re having Shardcast withdrawals after the bi-weekly change.

YKYASFW you draw this for your friend in English Class. (this was last year; I'd say my art has improved, wouldn't you :P)

Bridge Four.jpg

YKYASFW you only choose Sanderson books to do book reports on

On 9/14/2019 at 6:52 PM, AonEne said:

When you get bored in math class and your reaction is to fill a whiteboard with Sanderson quotes and terms over the course of a few days. (I had to start bringing reference materials because I'd run out of things I had memorized. I did some after school once [surprising the robotics club], had a special corner with all the AV guilds I could think of, and had to stand on a lot of chairs and desks. Some people actually added a little - there was some random not-Sanderson stuff, but someone added The King's Wit to my list of Hoid names [can't believe I forgot it] and complimented me. Someone else asked if I had a coppermind [to which I said that I didn't, but I did have unsealed goldminds if they needed health].) I'll try to get pictures, but I can't do it in one unless I'm standing across the room and then you can't read it :lol:

I'd love to see some pictures! (Also this sounds like something I would do)

4 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

YKYASFW you draw this for your friend in English Class. (this was last year; I'd say my art has improved, wouldn't you :P)

Bridge Four.jpg

Every time I look at Renarin, I just start laughing. 

2 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

I'd love to see some pictures! (Also this sounds like something I would do)

I have math tomorrow, I should be able to get pictures then. 

12 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

Bridge Four.jpg

Moash looks like he’s trying to do a rapper thing.

I dare someone to compile a transcription of the whole thing so I can read it.

22 minutes ago, Brightness Warrior said:

I dare someone to compile a transcription of the whole thing so I can read it.

Already exists, it's called the books :P 

Is there anything in particular you're having trouble making out? I could try to help. 

...Holy spikes.

17 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

who is that person?

The guy whose head was slightly in a couple of the pictures?

4 hours ago, AonEne said:

Is there anything in particular you're having trouble making out?

Some of the photos are blurry and the script is uneven... not like my handwriting is any better.