Mistrunner

You Know You're a Sanderfan When... Part 2

7,255 posts in this topic

My computer’s background is the diagram of the KR :P

On 8/23/2019 at 9:57 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

You gotta wonder what would happen if you made a battleship made up of purely Francium, and then let it set sail.....

It would rain on the continents for weeks.

Also, on the note of Larkins, the guy who made the Hollow Knight soundtrack is named Christopher Larkin; I’m convinced he’s a worldhopper, because no one could make that good music without perfect pitch:P

True that!

YKYASW you see a road named Tennyson road, and you immediately think of TenSoon.

YKYASW you misread Himalayan as Hemalurgic. 

11 hours ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

YKYASW you see a road named Tennyson road, and you immediately think of TenSoon.

I’ve done that too...

IMG-3376.JPG.e7dd93bfb07ed1b0883282b50b22646a.JPG

YKYASFW you see this in the appstore and your first thought is "Pssh. If I wanted perfect pitch I would already have enough breaths for that."

YKYASW you mishear “storewide” as “stormlight” and get really confused as to why there are “stormlight savings”.

3 hours ago, Lunamor said:

YKYASW you mishear “storewide” as “stormlight” and get really confused as to why there are “stormlight savings”.

Here on Earth we need to save our Light to make sure we have enough until the next thunderstorm! Not all of us are Radiants who produce it naturally *cough* TKND *cough*

When you spend a significant amount of your time googling images of your favourite Brandon Sanderson character so that you can have a huge poster of them in your bedroom

Windrunner.png

On 8/24/2019 at 0:14 AM, The Last Post said:

You wouldn’t even have a pound by the time it gets to the ocean, and you would get exposed to all the radiation 

Just soulcast a francium ship. OR a new element directly below it....

YKYASW you are convinced your cat is really a Kandra.

1 hour ago, BookishOcelot said:

YKYASW you are convinced your cat is really a Kandra.

YKYASW you are convinced that all cats are Kandra.

YKYASW you lament that movie insults are not up to Spensa's standards(and where is my Skyward movie!)

17 minutes ago, MistCLOAKed Mountains said:

When your professor talks about dividing by zero and you can't stop smiling.

that would be inappropriate:P

I've been listening to Brandon's lectures while I've been writing.  Sometimes they turn into white noise while I focus on my work, but I don't care.  Just listening to Brandon talk is always such a pleasure!

YKYASW you make Allomantic symbols in Geometry class using Desmos.

Screenshot 2019-08-30 at 2.03.17 PM.png

4 hours ago, Shard of Thought said:

YKYASW you make Allomantic symbols in Geometry class using Desmos.

Screenshot 2019-08-30 at 2.03.17 PM.png

That’s the first letter of my name!

YNYASFW You name your Palico in Monster Hunter: World Kal because you know he'll always be there for you B)

When you're catching bugs for wildlife bio and name a moth Windrunner, because it went right to the wall of the jar and stood there. Poor moth.

So while writing that I got called outside several times because my mom had caught more moths; the one that instantly started banging off the walls is Dustbringer, a darker one is Skybreaker, and the one that wouldn't stop moving is Edgedancer. (I've also got a grasshopper-cricket-thing named Jeremy. I'd rename it to stick with the theme, but it's already Jeremy in my head.)

YKYASF when you fashion both your own and your girlfriend's name into stylized glyphs :D

Mine is phoenix shaped and hers is cat shaped, which turned out really well since those are animals we really like, respectively :)

Hmmm I can't rotate them

Oh well, just turn your head :P

IMG_20190828_155648_01.jpg

IMG_20190827_185825.jpg

Edited by Reckless Reader

1 hour ago, Reckless Reader said:

YKYASF when you fashion both your own and your girlfriend's name into stylized glyphs :D

Mine is phoenix shaped and hers is cat shaped, which turned out really well since those are animals we really like, respectively :)

Hmmm I can't rotate them

Oh well, just turn your head :P

IMG_20190828_155648_01.jpg

IMG_20190827_185825.jpg

Awww, that's so cute.

When Sharders showing up in your dreams is no longer cause for surprise, just natural everyday dream material. (I'm pretty sure we defeated the parasitic plant thing, but guys, I dunno...I got distracted showing cool old pillars to @Zath so we might be doomed.)

I honestly think I know some of you better than I know some of my IRL friends...

When you realize the number of Boggle cubes is equal to the number of letters in Kal and Syl’s names, so...038556D0-B3CE-46BB-9277-2D4A1766F704.thumb.jpeg.b5050eeefeaff1a7ba5cb9fa2eb27435.jpeg

... you spend thirty minutes trying to make it fit perfectly.

1 minute ago, BookishOcelot said:

I honestly think I know some of you better than I know some of my IRL friends...

Same, though! Which is reasonable, since I've been here so long, but it still feels weird sometimes.

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

When Sharders showing up in your dreams is no longer cause for surprise, just natural everyday dream material. (I'm pretty sure we defeated the parasitic plant thing, but guys, I dunno...I got distracted showing cool old pillars to @Zath so we might be doomed.)

Hah, that's funny. I had a dream a few days ago that I met @BringerofShadows IRL at a bowling alley.