Mistrunner

You Know You're a Sanderfan When... Part 2

7,237 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Eluvianii said:

When you notice your teacher is wearing a metal necklace, two metal bracelets, and several rings and suddenly you respect her a lot more.

I guess you could say that she's a..

Spoiler

Keeper:P

When you are watching a TV show and you see a villain orchestrating everything behind the scenes and your first thought is that it is Mr. Suit. 

On 8/21/2019 at 3:09 PM, Ethan_Sedai said:

When the holiday that celebrates the founding of the town you live in is called Steel Days, and you think "That could totally be a holiday in The Final Empire or maybe Newcago."

*coughReckonersisCosmerecough*

YKYASFW you’re taking an elements quiz in school, and you forget what At is, so you just write Atium down

When you see a place called Larkin Mortuary and try to figure out how larkins assist in that process.

17 minutes ago, AonEne said:

When you see a place called Larkin Mortuary and try to figure out how larkins assist in that process.

Now you're making me wonder whether invested stormlight leaves the body of a Radiant when they die....

8 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Now you're making me wonder whether invested stormlight leaves the body of a Radiant when they die....

As opposed to unInvested Stormlight?

Just now, AonEne said:

As opposed to unInvested Stormlight?

my meaning was "Stormlight which a person had drawn in, thereby giving them the condition commonly known as 'being Invested'. " That better for ya?:P

Just now, Wyndlerunner said:

my meaning was "Stormlight which a person had drawn in, thereby giving them the condition commonly known as 'being Invested'. " That better for ya?:P

Oh okay that makes sense :P

I know I've heard the term kinetic Investiture but I'm not sure if it applies to this or not.

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

YKYASFW you’re taking an elements quiz in school, and you forget what At is, so you just write Atium down

Astatine is the best element 

Just now, The Last Post said:

Astatine is the best element 

I think you've forgotten about aluminum, my friend. Nothing beats ralkalest :ph34r:

But what about Francium!

Just now, AonEne said:

I think you've forgotten about aluminum, my friend. Nothing beats ralkalest :ph34r:

True

When your teacher wants you to ask him a “get to know me” question on your worksheet and you write, “Waffles or pancakes?”

When on a worksheet in class you’re supposed to list people you admire and why, and most of yours are Sanderson characters.

1 minute ago, Rebecca said:

When on a worksheet in class you’re supposed to list people you admire and why, and most of yours are Sanderson characters.

*writes Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor*

Just now, Lunamor said:

*writes Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor*

I taught my 3 year old sister how to say his name! 

5 hours ago, Lunamor said:

But what about Francium!

*tosses francium into ocean*

Just now, Truthless of Shinovar said:

*tosses francium into ocean*

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WE ARE ALL DO-

*massive explosion*

Posted (edited)

You gotta wonder what would happen if you made a battleship made up of purely Francium, and then let it set sail.....

It would rain on the continents for weeks.

Also, on the note of Larkins, the guy who made the Hollow Knight soundtrack is named Christopher Larkin; I’m convinced he’s a worldhopper, because no one could make that good music without perfect pitch:P

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

15 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

You gotta wonder what would happen if you made a battleship made up of purely Francium, and then let it set sail.....

You wouldn’t even have a pound by the time it gets to the ocean, and you would get exposed to all the radiation 

But considering that physics don’t apply until the ship is in the water; just theoretical stuff:P

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

But considering that physics don’t apply until the ship is in the water; just theoretical stuff:P

Okay!

eleventh fool: netep he builds things out of highly radioactive stuff so that it is constantly decaying!

Edited by The Last Post

When you have you're phone themed on the cosmere. My background and keyboard are cosmere related.

2 hours ago, Shallan&Pattern said:

When you have you're phone themed on the cosmere. My background and keyboard are cosmere related.

My iPad background was cosmere for month.  Changed it recently, but I'll end up going back to that soon!

My iPad wallpaper is an axehound, and the lock screen is a picture of my Sanderson books :P