You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

You know you’re a Sanderfan when this happens...

Friend: I like these coins

Me: You’ll like them even more after you read Mistborn 

Friend: (sarcastically) Why, because you eat them?

Me: No...

Friend: Then what?

Me: ...well, I guess you could— that is, if the metals are pure. Otherwise, you get sick.

Friend: (looks at the coins) These are pure... (pretends to eat a coin)

Me: (laughs) They’re so stormin’ pure, they practically belch rainbows!

Friend: What?

Me: Book reference... (proceeds to laugh uncontrollably)

On 6/27/2018 at 2:52 PM, AonEne said:

Well, yeah, of course it's all normal. This page is mostly just to show off how storming normal we all are. The most normal people in existence. That's us.

But by the way, the first person that you quoted hasn't been around for over two years.

And you really shouldn't triple (or double) post when out on the forums. In PMs it's usually okay, but the mods will get angry at you for doing it here.

Yeah. My little brother is cremling. He gets confused when I say "rust and ruin", "Stormfather!", or call him a storming fool. Airsick lowlander.

You know you're a Sanderfan when you walk up to random people reading Mistborn, and say "I write these words in steel", and you wait for them to respond with "For anything not set in metal cannot be trusted", and if they do, you have an instant geeking out session with them.

5 hours ago, BitBitio the Mudkip said:

You know you're a Sanderfan when you petition the school board that Aons need to go into the dictionary....

Please tell me you actually did this :ph34r: and if so, did you also suggest putting glyphs in?

When this ^^^^^ is the first thing you think upon hearing "You know you're a Sanderfan when you petition the school board that Aons need to go into the dictionary....".

When the only reason you want to go to the family reunion is so you can talk to your Sanderfan cousins. And and aunt and uncle. Six in all, and my mom's about halfway done with tWoK. 

When you have a bag full of coins sitting next to your bed in case of an emergency.

4 hours ago, Leyrann said:

When you get worried on realizing you forgot your wallet.

....that's everyone, Sanderfan or no.

When Allomatic symbols appear on every available whiteboard (or drawing surface) the school is silly enough to leave in the general vicinity of Sami.

46 minutes ago, Sami said:

When Allomatic symbols appear on every available whiteboard (or drawing surface) the school is silly enough to leave in the general vicinity of Sami.

I write these words on whiteboards for anything not set on a sleek surface designed for educational purposes cannot be trusted.

4 hours ago, Sami said:

Dont we all? My teachers were confused why there were strange symbols on the desk and whiteboard. Also, I sometimes write my real name Allomantically/feruchemically. It bugs any non-sanderfan, and the sanderfans know who I am.

On 6/30/2018 at 7:49 AM, The Harlem Worldhoppers said:

When you realise that you are the only lighteyes in your friend group and wonder if you should exercise your divine right to rule.

Ha! I am also one of few lighteyes in my group of friends (though of course, all my annoying cousins are lighteyed) but the darkeyes, they dont know who's in charge!

Sometimes I do wish we had classes based on eye color. I know its unfair, but...

(Sorry for the double post)

Edited by Inklingspren