You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

19 hours ago, Barbarian AL said:

When you break your arm in a local MMA tournament and get a metal plate with nine screws inserted. I'm basically an Inquisitor now. Here is a picture of me conversing with my boy Ruin before I go to bed. If this post is weird, just know that I'm on a high concentration of pain killers right now.   

Update: Allomantic powers are yet to manifest. Only a tragic end to a career in combat sports :D 

Photo_Jun_06_6_46_32_AM.jpg  

Ouch. That sounds awful. But MMA is cool! So at least you broke your arm doing something awesome. And I mean, who doesn’t want to be an Inquisitor, right?

29 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Ouch. That sounds awful. But MMA is cool! So at least you broke your arm doing something awesome. And I mean, who doesn’t want to be an Inquisitor, right?

It was an experience of a life time, no regrets. It would be nice if I could just inhale some stormlight and heal instantly lol. :D

So I got my adopted grandpa to read SA. He also loves wrapping presents in a million layers of stuff. So, for my birthday, with a card labeled "Erikokhar", I got a box labeled "Wrapped in shardplate." That's when I knew I was in for a long battle to get in. And it was not easy. He had layers and layers of taped wrapping, including ziplock bags that were taped to make the ziplock a pain to open. Layer, after layer, after LAYER. It was ridiculously hilarious. 

30 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

So I got my adopted grandpa to read SA. He also loves wrapping presents in a million layers of stuff. So, for my birthday, with a card labeled "Erikokhar", I got a box labeled "Wrapped in shardplate." That's when I knew I was in for a long battle to get in. And it was not easy. He had layers and layers of taped wrapping, including ziplock bags that were taped to make the ziplock a pain to open. Layer, after layer, after LAYER. It was ridiculously hilarious. 

But what was the present?

On 6/6/2018 at 4:48 PM, Caesura said:

The shampoo I bought advertising "radiant shine" didn't make me glow with Stormlight. I'm disappointed. False advertising right there.

I had the same experience, except it was positively radiant.

When in someone's yearbook, you write something like, Hello, my name is [real name]. I come from the planet of Roshar, from a galaxy called the Cosmere. I am a Windrunner and a Worldhopper. I have come to bring the oaths to you.I

[Real name]

(Aka Tesh)

That friends had no idea what in the Almighty's tenth name was going on.

Edited by Tesh

This is the Cosmere symbol, there's much debate about where each part comes from. Note that the star at the canter has sixteen points. :)

EDIT: Sorry, it didn't show up.

You know you're a Sanderfan when you see someone with white-blond hair and wonder how they could be happy and scared at the same time.

Also, what is the process by which one may create a signature?

Edited by Reckless Reader

1 hour ago, Reckless Reader said:

This is the Cosmere symbol, there's much debate about where each part comes from. Note that the star at the canter has sixteen points. :)

EDIT: Sorry, it didn't show up.

You know you're a Sanderfan when you see someone with white-blond hair and wonder how they could be happy and scared at the same time.

Also, what is the process by which one may create a signature?

Account Settings -> Signature.