You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When your biggest internal conflict is where you will put all of your Sanderson books. I just got two more today (Warbreaker and The Dark Talent, both hardcover) and they fit. No extra space. But I'm also reading my copy of Elantris (rereading), and my mom my paperback copy of tWoK. (The fact that I'm reading the first MB book (reread) doesn't matter, as i have the first three in a boxed set). But what an I going to do! I don't have enough room! 

Spoiler

The One place I can say this and not have everyone think I am insane.

43 minutes ago, Tesh said:

When your biggest internal conflict is where you will put all of your Sanderson books. I just got two more today (Warbreaker and The Dark Talent, both hardcover) and they fit. No extra space. But I'm also reading my copy of Elantris (rereading), and my mom my paperback copy of tWoK. (The fact that I'm reading the first MB book (reread) doesn't matter, as i have the first three in a boxed set). But what an I going to do! I don't have enough room! 

Reveal hidden contents

The One place I can say this and not have everyone think I am insane.

Buy a board of wood and nail it to your wall :P

When you're driving back in a friend's car from a volleyball game and everyone (Almost everyone. It was like 4 people out of 5 I think. I feel kinda sorry for that fifth dude.) in the car starts screaming because the car in front of you has a bridge four sticker on the back and you've never felt so connected to another human being in your life!

When you're on a four wheeler going really fast with a friend, and you imagine you're Windrunning.

When you think of the dog you're being paid to walk as a kayana axehound.

When you walk past some vines and mutter, "The vinebuds are really going wild" (or something like that) .

When you think of Alcatraz the character before Alcatraz the prison when hearing that name.

When you sign yearbooks using Sanderson quotes.

When you are asked for examples of powerful words, and you put the first Ideal of the KR.

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

When you sign yearbooks using Sanderson quotes.

Brilliant!

Last year I signed them with Aon Rao after my name.

I just had an idea.

I should have people sign the inside of a dust jacket of a book I enjoy!birb

Our maybe not. It might hurt the book.

Hmm....

Spoiler

I didn't buy a year book this year.

Just got hit with the nostalgia train:

When there was once a time when you didn't know anyone on here, but now the numbers are different - at least half the people I interact with on here on any given day are people I know on here, and most of the rest are people I've at least seen around the Shard. I can recognize names now. Yoot.

When you finish Warbreaker in first period and despair because you left your copy of Oathbringer at home and you won't have anything to read! So, of course, you check out BoM at lunch.

Now I'm worried that I won't be able to finish BoM before the end of the school year because, of course, Oathbringer is top priority.

4 hours ago, Reckless Reader said:

When you finish Warbreaker in first period and despair because you left your copy of Oathbringer at home and you won't have anything to read! So, of course, you check out BoM at lunch.

Now I'm worried that I won't be able to finish BoM before the end of the school year because, of course, Oathbringer is top priority.

All three are really good.

I actually just got a copy of Warbreaker yesterday. I've already read it, but I really liked it, and Need to reference it quite often. (Not for here, but for my peace of mind).

When you read through this entire thread and do not post in it in the meantime to make sure you can easily remember where you were; you just go to the first unread page.

When you save these pictures for months so you can post them here:

Torturer of Heralds 2.png

Torturer of Heralds.png

When you're rewatching RWBY and realize that Jaune's (I had to look up how to spell that and I'm glad I did) character arc EXACTLY follows the Ideals of the Windrunners. Like, so exactly that I was rooting for the pattern to continue and was absolutely shocked when it did.

Just now, Reckless Reader said:

When you're rewatching RWBY and realize that Jaune's (I had to look up how to spell that and I'm glad I did) character arc EXACTLY follows the Ideals of the Windrunners. Like, so exactly that I was rooting for the pattern to continue and was absolutely shocked when it did.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Just now, Reckless Reader said:

When you're rewatching RWBY

:ph34r::ph34r:

So are you caught up, then? Do you want to join a PM where we talk about RWBY? What about a RWBY roleplay?

:ph34r: