You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you're listening to your friend talk about how she prepared for the test, and something about it seems off but you can't place your finger on it... until you realize she prepared in all three realms. Physical by getting enough sleep, cognitive by studying and spiritual by wearing clothes she liked.

When you have a 6 1/2 inch tall stack of exactly three books.

When you and @Cel have this long conversation about which Cosmere shirt we should get. We're going to get matching ones, and are trying to decide between the Bridge Four one with just the big glyph across the front, or the one with the Cosmere symbol, or the Ask me about the Cosmere one.

When @Cel's phone case looks like it has little bits of brass in it, so you are always joking about licking it. (And actually licking it. :ph34r:) So now we joke about licking the brass players in band too. They're gross though. Not all brass players are, just the ones in our band.

My housemate and I share a birthday and she set up a Facebook event with the word 'Spikey' in it. (For non-Cosmere related reasons)

I'm going to bake chocolate chip cookies and giggle manically to myself every time someone eats one. 

There is maybe two people coming who may get the joke.

On 6/1/2018 at 0:36 PM, Barbarian AL said:

Don't know If this is relevant but my sister asked me why the internet was not working and I immediately said: Something must be blocking the Dor. 

Elantris spoilers: 

Spoiler

And you can't even use Google Earth to help you figure out what the problem is!!  Oh nooooo... :o

Mwa a ha ha ha!

When you bought a copy of Warbreaker even though you've already read it, and a copy of the Dark Talent, even though you still need to read the fourth book. And a Bridge Four shirt, and an Ask Me About the Cosmere one. Mwa ha ha ha!

The books will get here on Monday, and the shirts on Wednesday.

I've been over every inch of my county library and I have yet to find secret rooms anywhere. The place is open-plan, I can see into every nook. And it's small enough that I was able to walk around the outside to make sure there wasn't any suspicious extra-thick walls that could hide an expander's glass made lair. If there was a door to a dungeon or dinosaur-infested archive, I would have seen it by now. 

Suffice to say, I'm thoroughly disappointed. I guess my local evil librarians are using trapdoors. Probably hidden under the front desk.

You know you're a Sanderfan when you're contemplating getting a job at breaking into a library to search for hidden levels. 

10 minutes ago, Archer said:

I've been over every inch of my county library and I have yet to find secret rooms anywhere. The place is open-plan, I can see into every nook. And it's small enough that I was able to walk around the outside to make sure there wasn't any suspicious extra-thick walls that could hide an expander's glass made lair. If there was a door to a dungeon or dinosaur-infested archive, I would have seen it by now. 

Suffice to say, I'm thoroughly disappointed. I guess my local evil librarians are using trapdoors. Probably hidden under the front desk.

You know you're a Sanderfan when you're contemplating getting a job at breaking into a library to search for hidden levels. 

Ah, you must live in one of the experimental areas. We've reserved those libraries for trying out new concepts to eventually push to the rest of the Hushlands. Trapdoors are a recent development that we've been refining for a couple months now. I think we should have them worldwide by the end of the year.