You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

My favorite was when Wax, Wayne, Marasi, and Steris break through the Four Walls of Doom and steal Peter Ahlstrom's iPad so they can watch RWBY. And that bit where Brandon actually put Butt Venture into the giant pun battle between Vin and Elend that time the Spren-Haters Club went to the SR? Priceless!

Of course, nothing can beat that Easter egg where he literally had the good guys play a tuba. Really worked out great.

Eh, I rather liked that cookie banquet, I feel like the tuba music offset the scene. I mean, when Marsh spent hours making those cookies in his favorite heart apron only to have his pastry pieces of art ignored thanks to the spikes of blaring tuba music. 

P.S. They were sousaphones...

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

It's fine.

We should MAKE that a roleplay, with the goal of killing off every mainish character in reasonable ways. Well, reasonable to us. Because reasons.

I'll join!

I have demonic ducks!

1 hour ago, Sami said:

Ayyye, Cole is our self-appointed GM and Colebot.

Yeah I keep having to ask him if my plans are violating any laws of plausibility.

Hats off to him.

Also, UtDF? That was simultaneously amazing and awful. Honestly, I can’t believe you missed the part where the Lopen, Hoid, and Wayne teamed up to steal the secrets of the Cosmere from Brandon and used them to break reality and become Adonalsium.

Edited by Mistspren

11 minutes ago, Mistspren said:

Yeah I keep having to ask him if my plans are violating any laws of plausibility.

Hats off to him.

Also, UtDF? That was simultaneously amazing and awful. Honestly, I can’t believe you missed the part where the Lopen, Hoid, and Wayne teamed up to steal the secrets of the Cosmere from Brandon and used them to break reality and become Adonalsium.

You forgot that Lift was with them too.

2 hours ago, Nerd3.14159265358979 said:

When you fantasize about how cool it would be to meet other Sharders at a signing or Comic Con or something to that effect.

I met @Taliax. We didn't talk for very long at all though.

8 hours ago, Tesh said:

I met @Taliax. We didn't talk for very long at all though.

Awesome! I'm hoping to meet people at the Salt Lake Comic Con. Me and a group of friends (and my sister, who is the only one who has an account last time I knew) are planning on going down together.