You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

22 hours ago, Tesh said:

When you have 16 pieces of paper laid all over your floor, that you are in the process of coloring each of the Feurochemic and Allomatic symbols on. There are two on each, and I'm writing the basic info for each metal/person who can use that metal under each symbol.

Done!

Screenshot_2018-05-24-17-00-22_kindlephoto-36162095.png.2c6326a95194646c61491a6307d0920c.png

Quality on here's not great, but they turned out a lot better than I expected.

Those are DEEVY, Tesh!

When you decide to make soulstamps after your Ceramics teacher has the class make stamps. And when you carve a little 16 as one of the engravings, even though you know he won't get it.

46 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

When you just realized that the Skimmer Ferring symbol looks like the first letter in your first name... Thanks Tesh. Time to start writing my name differently...

Brilliant!

I'm going to do some with the symbols of the planets, the Cosmere, and some aons. I've already done the orders of the Knights Radiant. I did post it on here several pages ago.

IMG_20180114_161035_hdr.thumb.jpg.b029a8b03bb28cfa14190c3f9c691d90.jpg

Note: I TRACED ALL OF THESE! I DID NOT FREEHAND! Or safehand. Fortunately.

2 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

When you freak out when you are watching a tv show and they mention a substance called ODIUM which makes the person who drinks it into a beserker who feels no pain!!!

YOU CANNOT HAVE MY PAIN!!!!!!

Edited by Nerd3.14159265358979

16 hours ago, Tesh said:

Brilliant!

I'm going to do some with the symbols of the planets, the Cosmere, and some aons. I've already done the orders of the Knights Radiant. I did post it on here several pages ago.

Note: I TRACED ALL OF THESE! I DID NOT FREEHAND! Or safehand. Fortunately.

Woahh those are amazing!! And even if you didn't freehand that doesn't make it less impressive. Some of us (totally not referencing myself. Totally) can't even draw properly when we trace 

When doctors suck and don't know how to diagnose my illness so I decide that it's from Ashyn and I just haven't figured out how to use my powers yet

4 hours ago, MountainKing said:

When you go through a full body metal detector at the airport, and you think they can't sense any metal on you, because of innate investiture. Then you tell yourself that it's a metal detector not an investiture detector.

When you swallow copper before going through a metal detector, for obvious reasons. (I've never done this, to be clear. I don't attempt to hide things from metal detectors. I'm a better person that that. I think. Maybe.)

I had a weird dream last night.

It involved my dad remodelling our house, therefore my room, but it rained during the storming Everstorm, and ruined my floor, and almost got to my books. But then I went to piano lessons. But when I got back, they was this tree, where if you took a blossom and blew on it, you'd get a gift. When I blew on one of mine, these yellow blossoms blew out, and then I was Ta'Veren, or however you spell that. I dud it again, and these white flowers came out, and they were the assassin in white. Then my friend got one, and turned into a giant inflatable seal manatee thing with red eyes. That could fly. So he joined two other of the deal manatees. Oh, and they were charged by the Everstorm's lightning. And we're, of course, of Odium. But before that incident with the flowers... I keep having recurring dreams of these really creepy rides, all basically the same.You go through these doors,and there's this really long room, with a track running down the middle, and a tunnel at the far end. The room is full of giant children's toys. But in the ride, you get in a cart, and go through the tunnel. In there, there are even more of them off both sides. Like Jack in the box, or dolls.

But I had heard that a darkness had overtaken one of these rides, and went to investigate. The first one I went to was normal. The second one had this green neon glue coming from it. When I went in, there was a darkness there. Just like one of the Unmade. 'cause I was listening to that part of OB when I was getting ready for bed.

I think they're were some tunnels in the walls that a crawled through, and have been seeing in my dreams for years, and maybe a dinosaur, and a Mistborn coin thrown at my head.

Oh, and I did these yesterday.

Screenshot_2018-05-26-10-16-47_kindlephoto-125968373.png.896ccfaf09f94ffd04b827069032dfb1.png

Edited by Tesh

On 23/05/2018 at 10:03 AM, Apollyon said:

When their have been many times that someone on the Shard changes their username and you struggle to figure out who they were before... I’m looking at you @Inklingspren and @Stormblessed Dolphin...

Also looking at you, @Quickbronze

18 hours ago, Tesh said:

Oh, and I did these yesterday.

Screenshot_2018-05-26-10-16-47_kindlephoto-125968373.png.896ccfaf09f94ffd04b827069032dfb1.png

I am inspired. I want to hang these on my walls.

How did you do them?

Edited by Sami

4 hours ago, Sami said:

I am inspired. I want to hang these on my walls.

How did you do them?

I found the picture I wanted, pulled it up on my laptop, and made it the size I wanted on the laptop by coming in or out. Then I talked a piece of paper on, and traced it in pencil. For some of them, I had to scroll to get the bottom of the picture, so that is a pain, just to warn you. But then I traced them with different permanent markers, with different tips, then colored them in. In the case of the Radiant glyphs, I used colored pencils for the glyphs, and black permanent marker for the surges. For all the other ones, though, all I used was permanent marker.

When your dad walks into your room in the morning saying, rise and shine, and you think, I'd only be able to do that if I was a Windrunner or Skybreaker.

On 5/24/2018 at 9:41 PM, Tesh said:

Since I only recognized the Windrunner glyph, I went through these using just the surges to identify the other orders lol. Ex. Gravitation led to Skybreakers, Destruction to Dustbringers, etc.

34 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

Since I only recognized the Windrunner glyph, I went through these using just the surges to identify the other orders lol. Ex. Gravitation led to Skybreakers, Destruction to Dustbringers, etc.

It's Division. ;)

Close enough... 

When you are usually picky enough to correct stuff about Investiture but don’t bother to right now. (Don’t get me started on Heightenings, you will be corrected before you even post your comment.)

1 hour ago, Apollyon said:

Close enough... 

When you are usually picky enough to correct stuff about Investiture but don’t bother to right now. (Don’t get me started on Heightenings, you will be corrected before you even post your comment.)

@Tesh sometimes refers to me as King picky :ph34r:. I deserve that name