You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

3 minutes ago, Gancho Libre said:

to go off yours, jude, when you feel the chills everytime you reread any of his enings.

and wehn you feel the chils when you just THINK about th enings. 

seriously, I went over the words in my mind and got goosebumps.

Yes I agree!

When your observing worms in biology, and you have to name it. I wanted to name ours Gaz, but my friend wanted to name it Smog, so  now it’s name is Smog. But then my friend wanted to give it a last name, and I suggested Kholin. Our worm is named Smog Kholin.

24 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

This is Rusting brilliant! I need to memorize this!

I copied it out a while ago, but via pen and paper. But I got all the in between bits out. And I need to type it out. But I've done the same to Derethil and the Wandersail. And I want to do the same to the story about Mishim... Anyways.

Thanks!

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:57 AM, King Cole said:

Who the heck would ever skip a prologue

I remember when I read LoTR for the first time as a kid my mom told me to skip the prologue. She herself had tried to get into LoTR but couldn't get past the prologue which is filled with a lot of detail (not all of which is relevant to the plot, etc.) and my dad told her "you always skip the prologue when you read LoTR, silly."

Anyway, after Brandon Sanderson ... uh, no more prologue-skipping. They're not only plot-relevant but also EPIC.

When you're taking a class that breaks the action of buying stuff into three segments, and one of those segments is called cognitive, and you immediately forget the other two names in favor of spiritual and physical.

Fortunately, they fit well.

3 hours ago, Kairos said:

When you're taking a class that breaks the action of buying stuff into three segments, and one of those segments is called cognitive, and you immediately forget the other two names in favor of spiritual and physical.

I did this in my Psychology class.