You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

18 hours ago, Jehoiada said:

You know your a sanderfan when you greet people and are like have an upvote and I wish I could upvote you more than once lol 

That's gonna be my new pickup line @Gancho Libre

I offer people cookies occasionally. I really want to take a cookie and ask Brandon. *Discalimer

Just now, The Thinking Herald said:

When you have a pedantic debate with other sharders about semantics and how they affect the viability of non-canon shard names and combinations.

When this makes sense to you... I used to have a life

2 minutes ago, The Thinking Herald said:

When you have a pedantic debate with other sharders about semantics and how they affect the viability of non-canon shard names and combinations.

When you were participating in this conversation.

Whenever you hear a word that's also a Shard name, you have to to repeat it.

Brother: "God, you ruin everything!"

Me: Ruin?

Harry Potter: Slytherins are know for their resourcefulness and ambition and-

Me: Ambition!

Textbook: The tropical climate of the Caribbeans allowed for the cultivation of-

Me: *slaps textbook* CULTIVATION!

10 hours ago, The Thinking Herald said:

10 hours ago, Kidpen said:

When you were participating in this conversation.

When you were also participation in this conversation, and had a lot of fun in said pedantic debate.

When pedantic arguments have the potential to reveal large pieces of plot in the fandom you're a part of.

When you discuss or come up with the "non-canon shard names and combinations" mentioned by Th Thinking Herald.

Also, I feel like this thread is more of a "You Know You're a Sanderfreak" thread. So:

When being a Sanderfreak is a good thing.

When you're having a duel on Discord, posting on The Longest Thread, and posting here all at the same time.

When after said duel, you start madly theorizing about Mistborn Era four. I had two 17th shard forums, Arcanum, Discord, and Oathbringer open at the same time.

Edited by Nerd3.14159265358979

And I now have a third thread up and a Coppermind.

When your little brother starts sleeping in and your parents are getting frustrated (cause school) and can't figure out why, and you know why but aren't going to tell them because the reason is that he's staying up late reading Mistborn for the first time.

Edited by Nerd3.14159265358979