Shardbearer

You know when you're in too deep when:

(spoilers for Avengers: Infinity War)

Spoiler

You walk out and while discussing it with your brother:

"He basically doomed the whole cosmere!" 

"Oh yeah, that bit when the Unmade beat up Vision!"

Whoopsies.

When you get very sad when you find out your one cousin who reads BS might not be at the family reunion this year. And the next one is in two years. I won’t get to talk to him about OB. I’m so sad. :( (We need a crying emoji. I would totally use it right now.)

Also, my brother learned how to make these origami bookmarks at school, and this is what the one he made yesterday looked like...

Spoiler

E711117D-B7DE-4A05-B78C-95570F17E5B7.thumb.jpeg.c48997cc5c5c3ab7f1b72f2c7bdff928.jpeg

Then he came home today with this one, and said “I made one to fit The Way of Kings!”

Spoiler

536262EB-97FD-421F-AD63-302566705FA7.thumb.jpeg.ea1fe1cd48e5b8e4b670eed0377d786c.jpeg

Here it is next to the other one for size comparison.

Spoiler

340C2FAC-760D-4DA3-81B0-E2EB51066FEF.thumb.jpeg.9b2c15ffe86bb10b113b6cc6e5ec38d0.jpeg

When you are taking this personality type quiz, and it says, “I get to spend time in a shared activity...” but you read it as “I get to spend time on the shard...”  and your like, oh yeah definitely that one.

When you walk into class at school and see “cookie surges” written on the board, and start contemplating what that could mean. It didn’t actually say that, but that’s what it looked like, and I still have no idea what it actually said.

6 hours ago, Sami said:

You know when you're in too deep when:

(spoilers for Avengers: Infinity War)

Reveal hidden contents

You walk out and while discussing it with your brother:

"He basically doomed the whole cosmere!" 

"Oh yeah, that bit when the Unmade beat up Vision!"

Whoopsies.

I almost read that and I would have been extremely sad

When your mom is finally getting into tWoK, (she's on the first interlude.) and you try take hard not to ask her how she's liking it, or where she is. She came up to me earlier, and said, now I know why you have Bridge Four on the back of your sweater. I said, you'll think I'm a lot less strange once you read Oathbringer. 

33 minutes ago, AonEne said:

When you make up a saying - Never go anywhere without a Sanderson book.

And then you never go anywhere without two.

Looking on the bright side of life, It's one good thing about being agoraphobic because i'm never away from one.....

When you are learning about the Investiture Controversy in World History and can't stop thinking about the Cosmere and keep wondering that when King Henry IV was investing Investing Pope Gregory VII's bishops, the Investiture turned red due to the corruption.

When your follow up thought is that all the Investiture going around could have tempted Nightblood, and after a few hundred more years, he may have been unsheathed and caused the Black Death. They told us it was the fleas, but they lied. Nightblood, I know its you...

When you go down the rabbit hole too far.