You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

31 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

When you're given a project in culinary where you have to design your own restaurant, and you immediately think of doing an immersive Alethi dining experience.  

I would totally upvote that for you, but I ran out of upvotes for the day...

By the way, you should totally do that. Are you going to serve both men’s and women’s food? What’s going to happen to the people that take the wrong one? :P

1 minute ago, Ashspren said:

I would totally upvote that for you, but I ran out of upvotes for the day...

By the way, you should totally do that. Are you going to serve both men’s and women’s food? What’s going to happen to the people that take the wrong one? :P

Yes. Men and Women's food. Have like specific menus for each. I mean it's just a concept for fun, not an actual thing so it'll just be fun to imagine. An entire menu of Chouta-to-go

1 hour ago, Steeldancer said:

Yes. Men and Women's food. Have like specific menus for each. I mean it's just a concept for fun, not an actual thing so it'll just be fun to imagine. An entire menu of Chouta-to-go

I actually really want to try chouta... if anyone has a recipe, they should totally share it on the Shard. Hint hint! :)

15 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

When you are home sick from school, and you spend much of your time awake on the shard.

You aren't also spending your sleeping moments on the Shard??? You ain't a true Sanderfan until you dream of being on the Shard (I've done this like 5 times). 

4 minutes ago, King Cole said:

You aren't also spending your sleeping moments on the Shard??? You ain't a true Sanderfan until you dream of being on the Shard (I've done this like 5 times). 

I never remember my dreams, so maybe I have, and I just don’t know it. :P

3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I never remember my dreams, so maybe I have, and I just don’t know it. :P

I remember very little of what I dream, but I do know that I have had dreams where I was on the Shard.

When sixteen is one of your favorite numbers.

When your friend says one of his characters has 'Void magic' and you get worried. (This was before he read the SA.)

When you’re in History and are given an assignment to make a country + government with a group and you and your sander-friend immediately suggest Alethkar to your respective groups. The teacher ended up telling us we couldn’t have the same name, so my friend bullied me into taking Jah Keved... Then I had to put up with forcing my group to accept Jah Keved. (It worked!)

When in speech class the teacher is talking about perception, and all you can think about is soulcasting, soulstamping, and most importantly, stick. I drew a picture of stick saying “I am a stick” on that page of my notes.

When someone says something along the lines of "The skeletons are alive!" (I don't know why) and your first thought is, "Is it Awakening, Bloodsealing, or a kandra?"

My football field (I thiiiink that's what it is. My school confuses me) has fake grass, and under the stuff is this black gravel-type substance that is reminiscent of sand. Today in gym I picked some up and wondered, Why is all the Investiture gone from this if the sun is shining really brightly? On a semi-related note, I like to take shelter under tall people. Number 8439758943275893247529 why short people are better.

When you think, I should make Kaz's list reality.

Just now, Quell said:

when your science teacher asks for properties of aluminum and you say "allomantically inert." Everyone stared at me as me and my friend shared a knowing look.

when you start cracking up at the coppermind page for the stick.https://coppermind.net/wiki/Stick

*doesn't look at page*

Stick is a confirmed member of BARK and BITE.

Is that correct?

And there is a theory that he is a worldhopper, or that he can be used as a hemalurgic spike.

16 minutes ago, Quell said:

when your science teacher asks for properties of aluminum and you say "allomantically inert." Everyone stared at me as me and my friend shared a knowing look.

when you start cracking up at the coppermind page for the stick.https://coppermind.net/wiki/Stick

Yes!!!! Once, I looked up “gold ability to burn,” and the first thing that popped up was Mistborn. I had no Sanderfriends with me at the time, and my “normal” friends watched me freak out on my own...

15 minutes ago, Tesh said:

*doesn't look at page*

Stick is a confirmed member of BARK and BITE.

Is that correct?

And there is a theory that he is a worldhopper, or that he can be used as a hemalurgic spike.

(Doesn’t look at the page either)

Yes, I believe that was correct. Stick was seen on Sel as the stick that Raoden used to draw an Aon on the ground, right? 

WE LOVE YOU, STICK. YOU DO YOU. YOU BE A STICK LIKE THE STICK YOU ARE.