You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

Just now, Kidpen said:

So, you somehow considered this, but it never even crossed your mind that she may have had some attribute spiked into or out of her? What were you thinking?

-facepalm- You're right! Alas, I! the founder of TUBA for Harmony's sake, the organization most wary of hemalurgy! forgot to consider the possibility of a spike!

When you realize that you haven't been on a single trip to visit family without bringing a Sanderson book. (Well, since after I first started reading his books, obviously).

Edited by Tesh

I feel like I'm betraying my state, but where's Fremont Island?

Cause there're some places I've been wanting to go...

When you don't mix up Shardholder and Shardbearer. (Holder = another name for Vessel. Bearer = someone in SA with a Shardblade or Shardplate.)

Edited by AonEne
added a when

!!!!! I need to ask about that too. Built-in metalminds! Do you think they'd count as piercing the skin, though? Once you Invested them they'd be good, but empty somebody could Push or Pull on them...<_<

When in biology you're talking about scavengers, and you think of mistwraiths. Then you talk about energy transference and you think about how eating chicken before a match is actually not that great of a tradition (though Plate may remedy the issue, I suppose) .

When you realize that if Hemalurgically spiked books were a thing, Stephen King's books would be spiked, and they would steal your SOUL.

2 minutes ago, AonEne said:

When in biology you're talking about scavengers, and you think of mistwraiths. Then you talk about energy transference and you think about how eating chicken before a match is actually not that great of a tradition (though Plate may remedy the issue, I suppose) .

For a WoF fan, talking about scavengers is doubly trippy :ph34r:  

And Adolin could always just eat small amounts of chicken 30-60 minutes before the actual match. I usually go for a run about half an hour after lunch and I'm fine.

You know you're a Sanderfan when you're in chemistry, and your teacher asks what the properties of Aluminum are during a demo- and you have an overwhelming desire to respond "Cannot be affected by investiture" or "wipes an Allomancer's metal reserves" or "Is only made by Soulcasting" (and you know your chemistry teacher will get it as a fellow Sanderfan) but you only mutter it under your breath instead to save face.

7 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

You know you're a Sanderfan when you're in chemistry, and your teacher asks what the properties of Aluminum are during a demo- and you have an overwhelming desire to respond "Cannot be affected by investiture" or "wipes an Allomancer's metal reserves" or "Is only made by Soulcasting" (and you know your chemistry teacher will get it as a fellow Sanderfan) but you only mutter it under your breath instead to save face.

Do it. Give into your Sanderfanaticism!

So, my dad is really weird. I’m reading OB, right, and half the time, my dad is like, “Hurry and read faster so I can talk to you about it!” (He’s already read it), and the other half of the time he’s like, “Stop reading, you’re obsessed, come hang out with your family.”

I really don’t understand him sometimes. What do you want Father!?

4 hours ago, TNTman20 said:

You know you're a sanderfan when your last few art projects have been cosmere related.

I tried to make an Inquisitor bobblehead. It didn´t work out very well. 

When youŕe doing Greek stuff in ELA and you talk about Scylla, and all you can think is Sycla. 

When youŕe asked to mention a hero from a book and you say Wax. (My teacher then wanted an explanation and I had no clue what to say. I ended up calling him a ´vigilante type person´ or something along those lines.) 

When you realize that Pokemon Ranger must be in the Cosmere, because Prof. Hastings is a Hasting and thereś a tree called Harmony. 

When someone says ¨I don´t think it´s honors¨ and it takes you a minute to figure out that they mean honors the class, and not Honor´s as in possessive form of Honor the Shard. 

When you see the words¨ it´s the destination, not the journey¨ in Library of Souls and get annoyed.