You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you have a conversation between a friend and yourself that goes something like this: 

Friend: I can type, I swerr

I Sswear 

SWEAR!!!!

Me: Storming rusting sparking 

Friend: What? 

Me: You did say to swear 

Friend: Where's the facepalm emoji when you need it

Me: Probably in Taldain

Then we just started naming lots of places - some Sanderson related, some not - where it might be. 

When you do parkour and feel like a windrunner. 

When you lift something extremely heavy and then immediately think you are burning pewter. 

When you realize Hulk is just a Pewter savant, Thor is a skybreaker, Vision is the male version of Cultivation, Ultron is Ruin and Thanos is Odium. 

When you notice another person you don't know carrying a Sanderson book and you tell them how good it is or ask what part they are at every day until they finish. 

When you realize your Sanderson cuss filter don't work anywhere also but here.

When you notice Siri text suggestions start to include the words storms/storming, rust and ruin, sparks, colours, herald names, you get the picture. 

Edited by Sahin the Just

6 hours ago, Sahin the Just said:

When you notice another person you don't know carrying a Sanderson book and you tell them how good it is or ask what part they are at every day until they finish. 

I have driven several friends insane by doing this

8 hours ago, Sahin the Just said:

When you read this line again and read it as, "When you notice another person you don't know carrying a shardblade and you tell them how good it is or ask what part they are at every day until they finish."

When  a friend has to have surgery that involves getting screws in his jaw, (terrible, by the way.) and the first thing you ask him when you see him the day he gets back to school is, "Do you hear little voices in the back of your head telling you to kill people?"

Unfortunately, I was the only Sanderfan in the room at the time. And they still bring it up in casual conversation.

As if conversation can be normal among teens. Especially if it involves tittle voices in the back of your head telling you to kill people. 

I have voices in my head. They just tell me to stop procrastinating and get my homework done. Or to BIC HOK.

12 minutes ago, Sahin the Just said:

When every tab you have open is somehow, coincidentally, related to Sanderson.

I have four.

The link to the White Sand doc, Writing Excuses, this, obviously, and then this: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeduO7KF6OSDLyxGRGmq_Ihnuw6RXzEZlL5DtXyeRBzwt3zoQ/viewform

When your content matches your rep. (Finally)!

When the day you first picked up a Sanderson book is marked on your mental calendar. April 16th!

Edited by Tesh

10 minutes ago, Sahin the Just said:

When you postpone something really really important telling people you HAVE to wait for Lost Metal to come out before going on your mission. :unsure:<_<

That's not postponement, that's just valid waiting.