You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

5 hours ago, Prof said:

When, if you had three wishes, one would be to be and Allomancer/Feruchemist/Radiant/Elantrian/Epic and/or to be on the world of one of the books. I mean seriously, who wouldn't want to duralumin/ironpull off of two skyscrapers like a giant slingshot, then drop a coin and when people look up epicly drop out of the sky? or draw a symbol in the air and then have something awesome happen (i dont know what Aon i would draw, but most would be cool) or even any radiant power.

To be a Windrunner Worldhopper on Roshar.

When you have this ongoing joke with @Cel about Shin guards.

Edited by Tesh

When you randomly in the middle of a sentence capitalize Cultivation. And when someone asks you why you say, "I don't know, I guess I had the Intent to capitalize it. You could say that that word is Invested more."

Then your laughing inside at your joke and also crying cause you're the only one who got it.

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:00 AM, Shallan's Ward said:

When you randomly in the middle of a sentence capitalize Cultivation. And when someone asks you why you say, "I don't know, I guess I had the Intent to capitalize it. You could say that that word is Invested more."

Then your laughing inside at your joke and also crying cause you're the only one who got it.

I make Cosmere references all the time. My friends just look at me.

And I want to scream WHY WON'T YOU GUYS JUST READ THEM. I'VE NEVER ASKED YOU TO DO ANYTHING BEFORE. JUST READ THEM. PLEASE. 

51 minutes ago, Tesh said:

I... Can't... Go... -_-

I feel your pain.

You know your a Sanderfan when you buy a cheap copy of Mistborn: FE to take with you everywhere. You then loan it out as much as you can to get lots of conversio- friends. Lots of friends. :ph34r:

@Tesh Darn!

You know you're a Sanderfan when the URL to somebody's Tumblr gets cut off so you can only see "thegreatunk" and you automatically assume it says "the great unkalaki" when in fact it's actually "the great unknown." :lol:

Edited by Sunbird

You know your a Sanderfan when you get your younger sister the Mistborn trilogy for her birthday. Then you have to literally restrain yourself from asking her what part she’s at and how she likes it every second so you don’t make her hate it, and when she says anything about it you start jumping up and down with absolute glee. 

Spoiler

Ah, Mistborn. The only series (I know of) where you can say, “Spoiler alert! Everyone dies!”, and actually mean it!

10 hours ago, podman36 said:

You know your a Sanderfan when you get your younger sister the Mistborn trilogy for her birthday. Then you have to literally restrain yourself from asking her what part she’s at and how she likes it every second so you don’t make her hate it, and when she says anything about it you start jumping up and down with absolute glee. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ah, Mistborn. The only series (I know of) where you can say, “Spoiler alert! Everyone dies!”, and actually mean it!

I can't ask my mom where she's at in tWoK. (She has this weird quirk about that). I have to look at the book to see where she's at. She doesn't have a lot of time to read, so she's only at Shallan's first chapter. But still! She's reading it!

On 2/17/2018 at 8:30 PM, Sunbird said:

@Tesh I will definitely be at the Lee Library event, so if you do make it, keep an eye out for a chubby girl in a blue owl-print baseball cap. :)

(Sorry for the double post). My mom just told me she's trying to find a way for me to go! So I might see you! (Keep a look out for a young teen with brown hair that goes just past her ears, and is hauling around a bag full of Sanderson books, wearing bootcut jeans, and grey and green tennis shoes).

Edited by Tesh

9 hours ago, Tesh said:

(Sorry for the double post). My mom just told me she's trying to find a way for me to go! So I might see you! (Keep a look out for a young teen with brown hair that goes just past her ears, and is hauling around a bag full of Sanderson books, wearing bootcut jeans, and grey and green tennis shoes).

I should be there too!  I don't know what I'll be wearing but I know Sunbird so I might just find everyone that way C:

20 minutes ago, Taliax said:

I should be there too!  I don't know what I'll be wearing but I know Sunbird so I might just find everyone that way C:

And now it's certain I can't go. -_- If I had known about this a month ago, I'd have asked to go for my birthday. 

14 minutes ago, Tesh said:

And now it's certain I can't go. -_- If I had known about this a month ago, I'd have asked to go for my birthday. 

11 minutes ago, Shallan's Ward said:

I feel your pain @Tesh. Sanderson is coming to emerald City comic-con and I can't go. TwT

--It has to be said-- When you're sobbing because you can't go to a signing or Sanderson appearance and you've been waiting a long time for this appearance.

:(

1 hour ago, Shallan's Ward said:

--It has to be said-- When you're sobbing because you can't go to a signing or Sanderson appearance and you've been waiting a long time for this appearance.

When you might move to New Zealand, and if you do, you'll probably stay there, and so, you'll likely never go to a signing. And you are sobbing because of it. But if we do go, I would be able to bring my books.

When you are reading Maximum Ride, and come across this sentence, and immediately think of Lightsong and his drunk monkey theory.

They were all parts of a bigger picture, but right now the picture looked as if it had been painted by drunken monkeys- nothing added up.

Edited by Tesh

58 minutes ago, Tesh said:

When you might move to New Zealand, and if you do, you'll probably stay there, and so, you'll likely never go to a signing. And you are sobbing because of it. But if we do go, I would be able to bring my books.

New Zealand, huh? That sure is something. Good luck!

When you read this in the Book of Judges

Then Jael Heber’s wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died.

Judges 4:21

And immediately think of hemalurgy.

So, Biblical Inquisitors confirmed?