You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

Just now, Warbreaker_Weiss said:

When you have dreams that the 4th Stormlight book is released during the zombie apocalypse, and in your dream you go outside with a gun, risk your life, and shoot zombies while on your way to Barnes and Noble to buy the new book. 

That, or... 

ebooks, maybe?

13 minutes ago, Tesh said:

And smell it... And fall asleep with it on your face... And gaze at it on your bookshelf...

While I agree with most of what you said, I'm not sure I'd like to fall asleep with a massive fourth Stormlight book pounding into my skull. That sounds painful...

10 hours ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

You know you're a Sandersfan when (just in case) you no longer buy cookies sold in dark alleys.

Ah, of course. You no longer buy them in dark alleys, you now sell them instead.

Of course. Within our ranks we do not buy our delicious creations, we share them. And sell them. And of course, we try to follow the rules set down by drug dealers (we are of course a higher class establishment, but can still learn from everyone): Never use your own product. But rules are made to be broken, and there is always another secret.

Anyway, you know you're a Sandersfan when you're told you got the right answer, but you simply respond 'There's always another secret.'

1 hour ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

Anyway, you know you're a Sandersfan when you're told you got the right answer, but you simply respond 'There's always another secret.'

You know you are a Sanderfan when you fail your college admission interview because you were searching for another secret meaning of the question, "What is your name?". 

Minor OB spoilers.

Spoiler

That one is easy. It contains the letters spelling Rayse within it, so it is asking if you are passionate about something. If you answer hatefully, you get bonus points:D

Edit: also contains Ati, so if you break something mid-interview you also get bonus points.

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian
Typo

When you get a board for your birthday that you can put these letters into, and you put 'Fleet kept running,' and then:

Spoiler

IMG_20180205_205255_hdr.thumb.jpg.3225a03f3e732721fc4d9614f1a34feb.jpg

That was a really bad explanation of what the thing is, but you probably get the basic idea.

On 2/5/2018 at 8:59 PM, Tesh said:

When you get a board for your birthday that you can put these letters into, and you put 'Fleet kept running,' and then:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20180205_205255_hdr.thumb.jpg.3225a03f3e732721fc4d9614f1a34feb.jpg

That was a really bad explanation of what the thing is, but you probably get the basic idea.

Happy birthday!

Edited by podman36

... when you have a huuuge bed in the room you're renting and you have sacrificed the other side of the bed to Oathbringer to lie on to make it feel less weird.

Only makes it sound more weird though I guess. Seriously the bed is too wide, I needed something to fill the space on the other side or I felt weirdly ... unprotected?? Apparently Oathbringer was enough.

Edited by Penumbra

"Okay, now you just have to find and cut the red wire."

"Red wire, red wire... here it is! Just got to..."

*ba bum!* "Just a second, gotta check this!"

"No! Red wire, red wi-"

Edited by podman36