You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

CalebTheGeek, on 10 May 2014 - 01:54 AM, said:

Because Sigs exist to be read, so it actually can't do anything else. Also since it's words(and not the special kind) they can't touch the physical realm. Or can they? :huh:

Ah, alright, no sorry, just asking because I spent the past semester studying paradoxes (*makes face*) so I was curious. Thanks!

I see what you did there, Vergere. Liespren.

Is it... possible? Have I, after all these years, found a fellow Vergere fan?

...Or are you a Fosh Jedi-in-exile playing tricks with me while I lie suspended upside-down on the Embrace of Pain, half-delirious with grief and pain from losing my brother?

Ketek, on 10 May 2014 - 02:34 AM, said:

Is it... possible? Have I, after all these years, found a fellow Vergere fan?

...Or are you a Fosh Jedi-in-exile playing tricks with me while I lie suspended upside-down on the Embrace of Pain, half-delirious with grief and pain from losing my brother?

I used to like Vergere a lot. Then I took a philosophy degree to the knee. (Now, I still like her, just not as much--but I'm going to partly blame the direction LotF took with Vergere for that.)

But who knows, maybe I'm just Lightweaving this ;)

I used to like Vergere a lot. Then I took a philosophy degree to the knee. (Now, I still like her, just not as much--but I'm going to partly blame the direction LotF took with Vergere for that.)

But who knows, maybe I'm just Lightweaving this ;)

I loved Traitor (and Matthew Stover is one of my favorite authors). LotF totally screwed up Vergere, yeah. Have you read Shatterpoint and Revenge of the Sith's novelization?

Ketek, on 10 May 2014 - 02:38 AM, said:

I loved Traitor (and Matthew Stover is one of my favorite authors). LotF totally screwed up Vergere, yeah. Have you read Shatterpoint and Revenge of the Sith's novelization?

I loved Traitor and I think Matthew Stover is brilliant. I've read both of those and love them--very dogeared copy of Shatterpoint. But in any case--maybe let's not derail this thread further? This is Sanderson appreciation, not Stover appreciation ;)

Incidentally, you know you're a Sanderson fan when you give away your old copy of Elantris to the university book sale fundraiser, because you want someone else to come across it and discover Sanderson like you did.

Incidentally, you know you're a Sanderson fan when you give away your old copy of Elantris to the university book sale fundraiser, because you want someone else to come across it and discover Sanderson like you did.

I could never give my books up :( I have lost some over the years, but I'd never willingly give them up.

When you have an inferiority complex because you post mostly in silly threads and don't post intellectually often enough.

When you are enough of a fan to care about the above issues in the first place.

I like how it's 2.26 in the morning here and 17th Shard is alive :P

Lolz that was exactly 2:26 in the afternoon my time.