You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

15 minutes ago, Necessary Eagle said:

You buy a fancy shirt with over-long, bell-like sleeves, and as you look at your half-covered hand, you suddenly feel... Alethi.

Correction: Vorin

When you are eating a roll and listening to the Lift interlude, and you feel awesome.

Edited by Tesh

When your sister (who you've finally hooked on SA) borrows your copy of Oathbringer, loses it for a moment when you're  not home, finds it ten minutes later, and you send her graphic death threats (with emojis, of course) should that ever happen again. 

33 minutes ago, Ookla the Wofl said:

When your sister (who you've finally hooked on SA) borrows your copy of Oathbringer, loses it for a moment when you're  not home, finds it ten minutes later, and you send her graphic death threats (with emojis, of course) should that ever happen again. 

I honesty just wouldn't have let anyone borrow it in the first place. Everyone I know is really hard on books.

On 12/10/2017 at 9:37 AM, Necessary Eagle said:

I'm sending my copy of Oathbringer to my brother, who's in Israel for the year. Nobody ever say that I don't make noble sacrifices.

Sending it to Israel to someone learning in yeshiva mighty noble indeed. If it were me I could not part with it over such a distance without without worrying about it! 

When you write a poem and purposely use the word damnation. for any who have any desire to read it you can PM me.

Edited by Nathrangking

27 minutes ago, Tesh said:

When you write down all of Fleet's story. Just the parts that Hoid tells. I might audition to preform it in my school's talent show. I'll just have to wait and see.

When you say preform, do you mean Hoid-style?

When you spend several hours discussing Cosmere stuff with @Vashakh Sadeas over Hangouts. He is the only person other than @LionTale_Writer who will do that with me! @Cel and I just make random references to books. And Hamilton. And Studio C.

And I'll stop now.

Who new theorizing could be so much fun? Especially with the duck references. 

Lightbulb! Invested unicorns. :D

When your only condition for giving your sister a ride across town is that she has to listen to you talk about the Cosmere the whole time (and specifically Oathbringer, because at that time no one I knew in real life had read it)

When you watch a lot of bookshelf tours on youtube (it's relaxing okay) and the first thing you look for is if they have Sanderson books and then you proceed to judge them, like, super harshly if they don't.

On 12/10/2017 at 5:51 PM, Tesh said:

When you write down all of Fleet's story. Just the parts that Hoid tells. I might audition to preform it in my school's talent show. I'll just have to wait and see.

Okay, but this sounds really, really awesome. Even if it's just a simple recitation (no fancy smoke/leaves/sand/instruments etc)... ugh, just amazing. I've thought about doing that sort of thing before, but I don't have many opportunities to perform, especially fun stuff like this. I have written the WoR Wit scene as a 2-4 person 5-minute skit, with appropriate corrections so it makes sense out-of-world ("elephant" instead of "chasmfiend", for example). Oh, and now that I look it up, I also did a WoK one, though that one requires a few more people and is less funny as a skit.