You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

Nice! Anyway, you know you're a Sanderfan when you start making tons of Sanderson related jokes. Regardless of whether the people around you will get them or not.

On an unrelated note, how do I get started on SE? I have an irrational (or rational, never know) fear of actually asking at the SE sub-forum.

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Conflusled said:

Nice! Anyway, you know you're a Sanderfan when you start making tons of Sanderson related jokes. Regardless of whether the people around you will get them or not.

On an unrelated note, how do I get started on SE? I have an irrational (or rational, never know) fear of actually asking at the SE sub-forum.

You'll sign up in a sign up thread. Let me PM you :)

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Short said:

When, two weeks later, you still haven't emotionally recovered from Oathbringer.

Justifyable. Oathbringer almost brought tears to my eyes, something only one other book has done, ever. I've never cried over a book period, so getting that close is a pretty big accomplishment.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Noble said:

Justifyable. Oathbringer almost brought tears to my eyes, something only one other book has done, ever. I've never cried over a book period, so getting that close is a pretty big accomplishment.

I've cried over every book series I've ever read, a least once for each. Stormlight Archive is no exception. xD

1 hour ago, Tesh said:

That's what my cousin kept saying.

And I would reply,

"DON'T SPOIL IT!!!!"

Do you have any idea how hard it is not to spoil it???  And the one OB spoiler thread I was invested in got closed... *sigh* Thank goodness for BYU Cosmere club tonight, it will literally be my first chance to verbally explode over this xD *apologizes to everyone in advance*

35 minutes ago, Ookla the Short said:

Thank goodness for BYU Cosmere club tonight, it will literally be my first chance to verbally explode over this xD *apologizes to everyone in advance*

You see, this is one of the reasons I want to go to BYU, or BYUI.

3 minutes ago, Tesh said:

I just had an idea:

A thread full of all the stupid things people have forgotten about Sanderson books!

After all, I myself forgot

(WoR spoiler)

Hide contents

That Adolin had killed Sadeas until @Cel reminded me.

Anyone support this idea?

6782.84%!

Edited by Ookla the Conflusled