You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you do your homework while listening to the Album Preview for the Kaladin soundtrack (This honestly doesn't really help me focus. I get too excited and start jumping around and throwing my pencil because I can't contain my excitement. I'm trying to do a science project right now and just listening to the music has drawn me back to the Shard.)

When you eat a huge piece of chocolate and forget that the amount of caffeine in that thing is going to keep you up probably all night long, then you become happy because you realize you can read Oathbringer for hours while you're having trouble falling asleep. 

When you have a dream where you meet Hoid, and he's about to tell you all the secrets of the Cosmere when your uncle wakes you up.

I'm not very happy about that... <_<

Also, I'm just going to throw this out there, he is AWESOME! 

So is Kaladin, and Lopen, and Renarin, and Vin, and Elend, and Wayne, and Rock, and Kelsier, and Raoden, and Nightblood, and Vasher, and Silence, and Syl, and Lift, and Wyndle, and Legolas, and I'm going to leave now.

I am too emotionally attached to fictional characters.

Edited by Tesh

6 minutes ago, Penumbra said:

when you call your partner a skybreaker when he is adamant that you wait for the green light to cross the road because it's the law.

Perhaps he will be merciful if he catches you jaywalking and give you a life prison sentence instead of execution

4 hours ago, King Cole said:

Perhaps he will be merciful if he catches you jaywalking and give you a life prison sentence instead of execution

THAT IS OFFENSIVE TO SKYBREAKERS 

NOT ALL OF US ARE INSANE 

JUST MOST OF US

OB SPOILERS:

Spoiler

JUST BECAUSE 99% OF OUR ORDER SERVES ODIUM NOW, THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE ALL EVIL

Edited by Crimson Not Blood

3 hours ago, Penumbra said:

when you call your partner a skybreaker when he is adamant that you wait for the green light to cross the road because it's the law.

Your partner would dislike my jaywalking habits. I've jaywalked every day for almost 3 years :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Crimson Not Blood said:

THAT IS OFFENSIVE TO SKYBREAKERS 

NOT ALL OF US ARE INSANE 

JUST MOST OF US

JUST BECAUSE OUR LEADER IS A MASS-MURDERER DOESN'T MAKE US EVIL

kM51j.gif 

Edited by Ookla the Tremendous
Edited so that my post wouldn't be the guilty one. :p

17 hours ago, Ookla that Watches said:

Your partner would dislike my jaywalking habits. I've jaywalked every day for almost 3 years :ph34r:

So have I, just not when he's with me :ph34r: I should probably... not. In my defense sometimes the roads are just straight up empty.

When:

I think I've finally convinced a friend of mine to read Sanderson. She said she might read Mistborn. 

And I'm really happy...

Also, I'm going to my public bookstore tomorrow, and I'm going to buy as many of the WoT books as I can with $25. Or I'm going to get a Bridge Four T-shirt. Or an 'I am a stick' one.

When you work overtime on homework/your senior thesis rough draft and turn everything in early so you won't have any distractions when OB comes out

When you live three hours away from Provo so you bribe your BYU going sister with pizza and groceries to get a release party wristband for you.

When you then drive all that way after a long day of classes to go to said party.

When you stay until 2am to get your book personalized even though you have classes the next morning

When you don't want to wait until you get home to start Oathbringer so you make your friend (who also loves BS and who you kinda dragged to the party with you) read it out loud the whole way home.

When you skip semi-important classes to read, and bring OB to the classes you can't skip so you can read in those few precious minutes before the lecture starts.

When you finish OB and immediately get on 17th Shard to see what everyone else thought of it.

When you spend every spare moment of your Thanksgiving break reading threads on here and rereading different parts of OB to dissect it.

It... has been a busy two weeks.