You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

2 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

When you're in church and you hear Brandon Sanderson mentioned and suddenly you're paying attention

That's awesome!

I wish I knew more Sanderfans...

When you want to make t-shirts for the Oathbringer release.

Oathbringer

Book three of the

Stormlight Archive

November 14th, 2017

19 hours ago, Extesian said:

When you go out in public with your girlfriend and ask her to wear a glove on her left hand

When you are going through a box of old Halloween costumes and you find some gloves from when you were a Knight of the Dawn in fourth grade, and you go around for the rest of the day with one on your left hand...

27 minutes ago, Tesh said:

When you are going through a box of old Halloween costumes and you find some gloves from when you were a Knight of the Dawn in fourth grade, and you go around for the rest of the day with one on your left hand...

I'm impressed that they fit

When you're offered (potentially spiked) cookies when you introduce yourself on a fansite.  

Also, when you wear your earrings as little as possible (risking your piercings closing up but rather that than voices inside your head, amIright?). 

Edited by Edgedancer_01

46 minutes ago, Tesh said:

Yes.

I love those books. They're so fun.

Yesss! I love basically everything Brandon Mull writes.

Also, you know you're a Sanderfan when you put a quote from The Well of Ascension as your favorite for an online bio.

14 minutes ago, Sunchicken said:

Also, you know you're a Sanderfan when you put a quote from The Well of Ascension as your favorite for an online bio.

When you randomly start quoting Sanderson. I have a ton of quotes memorized. I'll share whenever the occasion permits.

8 hours ago, Edgedancer_01 said:

When you're offered (potentially spiked) cookies when you introduce yourself on a fansite.  

Also, when you wear your earrings as little as possible (risking your piercings closing up but rather that than voices inside your head, amIright?). 

Hey, the voices in my head are much offend

On 10/8/2017 at 1:24 PM, Tesh said:

That's awesome!

I wish I knew more Sanderfans...

When you want to make t-shirts for the Oathbringer release.

Oathbringer

Book three of the

Stormlight Archive

November 14th, 2017

My school has a thing where you can actually make a kind-of-sticker and put it on a t-shirt with an iron.

Suffice it to say, either today or next week I will make a Sanderson t-shirt. Will post pictures when I do.

1 hour ago, King Cole said:

Hey, the voices in my head are much offend

No apology! Boots!

2 hours ago, Roadwalker said:

Allo fellow stormwarden!

We have a button-press at my school, I finally got to use it. The machines used to be used for political buttons, ie. the red-white-blue sticker with "Vote Someone 2016!" on it, back in the "old days."

Nice...

All I have is puff paint.

:D

13 minutes ago, Tesh said:

When you get a misting water bottle, and first wonder if that's how Brandon Sanderson got the idea for Mistborn, and then realize your water bottle is a Misting.

When you begin to suspect your online friends are crazy ;)