You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you misread Kadara as Kandra.

When is too easy to pick out the flaws in other magic systems.

When you see a street called Wayne Ave. and you get all excited.

When you try to convince your friend to read The Rithmatist, and finally do, but when you go to the libarary to get it with them it's already checked out! (I was so angry!)

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

When you see a street called Wayne Ave. and you get all excited.

There's a Hoid street around here. 

I was going crazy.

Me: Ahhhh! Hoid has finally taken over the Cosmere!!!

Mom: *gives me weird look* Wha...? (Back then, (6 months ago) she wasn't used to my random Cosmere references. I had only read the SA and Elantris. I may have been working on Mistborn)...

Me: Wait, Earth isn't in the Cosmere...

Mom: What are you talk I about.

Me: [Explanation of Hoid]

Mom: Okay...

Me: Never mind. Earth definitely is not part of the Cosmere. I was just...

I HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY A SPLINTER!!!!

That's sort of what happened. And I discovered the Coppermind a little while before, so I knew about splinters, and worldhoppers, and Hood's strange Lightweaving abilities.

When in band, your instructor is making everyone work on marching, and she tels you, that when you turn, pretend you have a metal spike in your foot, keeping it in place, and you and @Cel (who was on the other side of the room) turn and give each other a look. Then we started cracking up. In the middle of band. 

And earlier today, I was wearing dark jeans and a dark sweatshirt, with the hood up, and she told me to take the hood of, because I looked shadey. Then we had a nice long conversation about shades and their link to the physical and cognitive realms.

11 hours ago, Sunchicken said:

@Elsecaller3414 I probably saw you at Salt Lake Comic Con today; I saw two different Shallan cosplayers while I was standing in line for Brandon's solo panel. Is your hair on the longer side or the shorter side, and was your safehand covered by a glove or an overlarge sleeve?

I wasn't there yesterday, but I was there on Thursday. Though if you are wondering, my hair is on the longer side and my hand had a sleeve.

When shave off the beautiful long hair you've had all your life just so you can cosplay as a female Steel Inquisitor at the Salt Lake Comic Con. 

When you bribe your one-armed war veteran neighbor to accompany you to the Salt Lake Comic Con and cosplay as Lopen, the one-armed Herdazian.