You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

50 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

What belt are you on?

I am almost to purple trim.

But today in class for TKD, we were using wooden swords, (I can't spell their actually name) and when I saw them, my first thought was, "Shardblades in a bucket!"

Edited by Tesh

57 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

When you see this comic strip (which has been posted many times on the meme thread) and correct it so it more accurately reflects the workings of the Cosmere:

599e779be41b1_FabrialsStealingWritingSpeed.jpg.724e6e9322611aa2e0004497c9383dd7.jpg

Speaking of writing speeds... Lol, this is from the front of Red Country from 2012

Spoiler

20170824_024937.thumb.jpg.30a4a22accf08fa1b5445b8dad2b5c25.jpg

It's ironically funny to see Rothfuss complain about waiting for the next in a series. 

When in Leadership at school, your teacher gives you a quote and asks you to write down your thoughts. And this is what happens.

Here is the quote: "coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, and working together is success." -Henry Ford.

Here are my first thoughts: "Unite them using the surge of progression. Pancakes!"

Second thought: "Boy, Dalinar needs this quote."

Third thought: "I hate Sadeas."

Fourth thought: "I need to put this on the Shard..."

There was another quote, but I forgot what it was.

Edited by Tesh

1 hour ago, Kairos said:

When you scratch up your arm and your first thought is 'oh look, I feel like the Survivor'. 

And then you get derailed thinking about the Pits of Hathsin. 

You know you're a Sanderfan when you see someone with track marks and think of Kelsier. 

When it is 12am and you are peacefully in bed and everyone else is asleep.... when you suddenly realise that you haven't submitted your action for a SE cycle so you panic, jump out of bed, hurry to your laptop (which is in the other room) and submit your action (thankfully) with an hour to spare. Then you spend the next hour on the 17th Shard because, why not? You're already there, after all. 

... when you visit your parents to find your mom has framed one of your many unfinished (and in my opinion not very well drawn) Kelsier doodles. I asked her why she would frame that when he doesn't even have feet and she refused to take it down. Now I feel like I desperately have to draw something finished and better to replace it ...

When you have posted so much on here, that you are shocked when you have nothing to say.

Oh, here's something!

So I was finally able to try to switch social studies teachers, and the other one is supposedly SUPER strict, but an amazing teacher, so when you first heard about him, you thought, "So, kinda like Jasnah, though hopefully he doesn't take us out into alleyways and kill thugs. At least it's only SS, and not philosophy. "

Edited by Tesh

When you spend a good 30 minutes catching up on all the posts you missed in this thread.

When you spend a large portion of time away from the Shard and you realize you haven't thought about the Cosmere in awhile and  are ashamed of yourself.