You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

30 minutes ago, Sami said:

When you have just cleared your inbox of the million 17th Shard emails that have accumulated overnight, and it immediately fills up again with 7 more

Thats why I turned off email notifications and made it so it gave me an insight notification whenever something happened

Edited by King Cole

When your summary of Dr. Strange looks like this:

-Some random Danish guy uses a lashing

-The same random guy draws aons

-BC gets an awakened cloak

-Random guy from above gets eyeliner and starts preaching about Ruin

-A giant mass of writhing, swirling Ruin shows up in the air

(And I haven't even finished the movie yet)

Edit: I finished it

-BC makes a literal wheel of time

Edited by Contessa

Just now, Contessa said:

When your summary of Dr. Strange looks like this:

-Some random guy uses a lashing

-The same random guy draws aons

-BC gets an awakened cloak

-Random guy from above starts preaching about Ruin and time

-A giant mass of writhing, swirling Ruin shows up in the air

(And I haven't even finished the movie yet)

lol you should totally post that in the Explain a Film Plot badly!!!!

When you find about 100 pennies under your bed (I've thrown them at @Cel on several occasions... :ph34r:) and your first thought is, "The person who previously lived in this house must have made a Mistborn really mad at one point," then stop to think about that logic.

On 8/20/2017 at 8:15 PM, Sami said:

When you have just cleared your inbox of the million 17th Shard emails that have accumulated overnight, and it immediately fills up again with 7 more

When it just says 99+ emails. I feel almost like it gave up trying to count them all...

Or when you are writing and have to refrain from adding spren, and just put in fairies.

And also, it has been about 20 hours till the last post, and I'm getting slightly bored...

23 hours now...

It's been more than 24 hours! I'm depressed now. I'm going to go reread all of the Kaladin chapters in the SA now...

Edited by Tesh

When you are seriously considering naming your animals like some of the characters from Sanderson's books(Protection Dog: Kaladin, Cat: Jasnah etc etc)

3 hours ago, Penumbra said:

When your friend sets you on a "Cosmere Raving Timer" with a limit of five minutes so you don't overwhelm them with too much cosmere information at once

I can actually relate to that; my friends have actually banned cosmere-themed discussions(I still haven't given up on them reading the books someday)

1 minute ago, Brightness Enna said:

... the Oathbringer chapters are being posted on Tor at 12:01 am Tuesdays, starting today.

12:01 am.

12:01 am.

How am I supposed to live with this?!

It's 12:01 am eastern time. Depending on where you live it could be better or worse. I live on the west coast, so I read it at 9:10 PM yesterday... 

4 minutes ago, Calderis said:

It's 12:01 am eastern time. Depending on where you live it could be better or worse. I live on the west coast, so I read it at 9:10 PM yesterday... 

Oh. Phew. I checked and you're absolutely correct. That's what I get for not doing research, I guess. :lol: I can read them at 10pm Mondays. Yay!

When this is your reaction to the release of Oathbringer's prologue:

There are no spoilers, it's just sorta long.

Spoiler

This is in chronological order.

1. Finds out it is released on tor.com
  2. Runs around house squealing and yelling
  3. Prints it out (I have a VERY hard time reading on computers, or tablets, or anything like that).
  4. Runs around house squealing and yelling
  5. Check printer and sees that it is out of paper
  6. Punch computer desk and bruises knuckles
  7. Puts in new paper and starts it up again
  8. Runs around house squealing and yelling
  9. Gets it out of the printer and runs upstairs to room squealing and yelling to read it
  10. Comes down 15 minutes later and runs around house squealing and yelling
  11. Puts papers in backpack so you can share with the other 3 Sanderfan's in your school after debating on showing them, or keeping it to your self
  12. Runs around house squealing and yelling
  13. Leaves for Tae-Kwon-Do

You know you are a Sanderfan when that is your reaction.

On a completely unrelated topic, I am halfway to getting my black belt!

On 22/08/2017 at 1:07 PM, matfire1999 said:

When you are seriously considering naming your animals like some of the characters from Sanderson's books(Protection Dog: Kaladin, Cat: Jasnah etc

I named my horse in Zelda Breath of the Wild "Kaladin". because its fast like the wind and I know how much Kaladin loves horses.

@Tesh, congratulations on being halfway to a black belt! I actually got a black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do a couple years ago, so that's really cool to know your close to getting yours. What belt are you on?

Anyways...You know your a Sanderfan when the teacher asks if you have a different name you go by, and you really want to tell her to call you "Your Pancakefullness."