You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

22 hours ago, KnightRadiant said:

When you see this and instantly think, "It's a ketek!"

Hide contents

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

More like "It is crazy how saying - sentences backwards - creates - backwards sentences - saying how crazy is it". :)

Edited by Oversleep

When your teacher's name is Mr. Wax and you can't help but imagine how much cooler your engineering class would be if you had a twinborn lawman as a teacher. 

And a student teacher with certain affinity for hats...

Edited by scyron

On 3/1/2017 at 1:27 AM, Darkness Ascendant said:

You know your a Sanderfan when you see this

http://culturenlifestyle.tumblr.com/post/157528338087

And instantly think that they'll make hair dyes that respond to emotion next, then *everyone* will have the royal locks

Humph

*scrolls down* *sees that it made by the Unseen* 0_0 Ehm... I'm not sure I really trust that hair dye all that much, they seem a bit... hateful. 

On 3/1/2017 at 0:27 AM, Darkness Ascendant said:

You know your a Sanderfan when you see this

http://culturenlifestyle.tumblr.com/post/157528338087

And instantly think that they'll make hair dyes that respond to emotion next, then *everyone* will have the royal locks

Humph

The post was funny, the 'humph' was hilarious. I don't know why, but the humph still has me laughing.

1 minute ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

TenSoon?

I suggested Rock because this person said their new cat is a fairly large male, very sweet and a little shy with orange fur. Rock is a big guy but generally amiable, and Horneaters are known for having red hair.

When you visit Hanging Lake in CO. and have a moment of pure Sanderfan-ness: "Guys! Guys, it's a Perpendicularity! That's why they don't let you swim in it!! 'Cause then you'd go to Roshar or something! And they don't want that, but they still want you to visit the lake! It's genius!". 

And everyone just gives you odd looks.

When you're watching Tangled and you think to yourself, "Yeah but clearly it's not her hair itself that's Invested. The original investiture was present in the flower which was then transferred to Rapunzel presumably through her blood, and also manifests through her tears. Gothel shouldn't have withered." 

1 hour ago, swieczq said:

When at IT classes you haven't ever paid any special attention to declarations of 'void' functions.

And now...

Every time you declare one, red eyes haunt you...

class Everstorm extends Odium
{//declarations
void spren (Listener x)
{
if (isDesolationHappening() && Investiture>=0)
{
x.changeForm (Voidbringer);
removeInvestiture();
}
return;
}
//implementations of thunderclasts transformation, Desolation triggers etc
}

Spoiler

Ehh... I know the function should rather be called 'transformation' but I couldn't think of another way to make void spren declaration.

Edited by Oversleep