You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

2 hours ago, A Budgie said:

When you convince your own mother to read a Sanderson book, and she spends the entire day reading it.

Related: when you visit your parents over Christmas break and see Calamity sitting on the same exact table where it was last Christmas and get disappointed because you know your mom has still not read it after a year.

5 hours ago, Sunbird said:

Related: when you visit your parents over Christmas break and see Calamity sitting on the same exact table where it was last Christmas and get disappointed because you know your mom has still not read it after a year.

But...Calamity wasn't even out last Christmas...what is this sorcery??

31 minutes ago, Oversleep said:

Every time I see the word "inspector" I read "inquisitor" and a few words later I go "wait, what?"

Oh great, now next time I watch a poirot and Inspector Japp turns up (or any other Inspector for that matter), I'm going to crack up laughing as I imagine them with spikes...

My problem is I can't remember what such complex symbols look like exactly, so I need a reference to draw off...and drawing off a latop doesn't look so great in class (besides the fact I actually do work in class) so I tend to stay with things I remember.

6 hours ago, Nashan'Elin said:

Aons are really fun. I especially like Ehe. The Surges are near-impossible to draw, though. 

image.jpg

Those are really good!

15 minutes ago, A Budgie said:

My problem is I can't remember what such complex symbols look like exactly, so I need a reference to draw off...and drawing off a latop doesn't look so great in class (besides the fact I actually do work in class) so I tend to stay with things I remember.

Those are really good!

Hey! Those were from multiple classes after I'd finished the homework. 

I needed a reference to draw almost anything. I can draw some Aons without, the Surges definitely need a reference. 

1 hour ago, KnightRadiant said:

When you realize one of your best friends is Lift. 

She literally says: I'm going to eat your lunches.
And she's small and dark skinned. She's Lift, people.

#earthIsCosmere

And thus we have found our first worldhopper...