Mistrunner

You Know You're a Sanderfan When... Part 2

8,125 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

You know you're a Sandersfan when (just in case) you no longer buy cookies sold in dark alleys.

...and you used to?

10 hours ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

You know you're a Sandersfan when (just in case) you no longer buy cookies sold in dark alleys.

Ah, of course. You no longer buy them in dark alleys, you now sell them instead.

Of course. Within our ranks we do not buy our delicious creations, we share them. And sell them. And of course, we try to follow the rules set down by drug dealers (we are of course a higher class establishment, but can still learn from everyone): Never use your own product. But rules are made to be broken, and there is always another secret.

Anyway, you know you're a Sandersfan when you're told you got the right answer, but you simply respond 'There's always another secret.'

1 hour ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

Anyway, you know you're a Sandersfan when you're told you got the right answer, but you simply respond 'There's always another secret.'

You know you are a Sanderfan when you fail your college admission interview because you were searching for another secret meaning of the question, "What is your name?". 

Minor OB spoilers.

Spoiler

That one is easy. It contains the letters spelling Rayse within it, so it is asking if you are passionate about something. If you answer hatefully, you get bonus points:D

Edit: also contains Ati, so if you break something mid-interview you also get bonus points.

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian
Typo

36 minutes ago, Zennix said:

You know you are a Sanderfan when you fail your college admission interview because you were searching for another secret meaning of the question, "What is your name?". 

I truly hope this is a joke

35 minutes ago, King Cole said:

I truly hope this is a joke

It is. But I have heard a story about something similar that happened to someone during an interview. Due to extreme anxiety/social phobia. Not a Sanderfan. 

When you get a board for your birthday that you can put these letters into, and you put 'Fleet kept running,' and then:

Spoiler

IMG_20180205_205255_hdr.thumb.jpg.3225a03f3e732721fc4d9614f1a34feb.jpg

That was a really bad explanation of what the thing is, but you probably get the basic idea.

On 2/5/2018 at 8:59 PM, Tesh said:

When you get a board for your birthday that you can put these letters into, and you put 'Fleet kept running,' and then:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20180205_205255_hdr.thumb.jpg.3225a03f3e732721fc4d9614f1a34feb.jpg

That was a really bad explanation of what the thing is, but you probably get the basic idea.

Happy birthday!

Edited by podman36

When you get a new laptop and the first thing you do on it is log onto the Shard -_-

... when you have a huuuge bed in the room you're renting and you have sacrificed the other side of the bed to Oathbringer to lie on to make it feel less weird.

Only makes it sound more weird though I guess. Seriously the bed is too wide, I needed something to fill the space on the other side or I felt weirdly ... unprotected?? Apparently Oathbringer was enough.

Edited by Penumbra

When you do this when bored during math class. I’ve got another one guys!:DBABFCB58-462A-4C92-976D-A83D37FD6804.thumb.jpeg.e6aea6196f4fe9b16da429a3ad10416e.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

When you do this when bored during math class. I’ve got another one guys!:D

Nice lol, Although I liked the Nightblood one better tbh lol. Gotta love Lift tho.

You know you're a Sharder when you hear the notification sound and nothing else matters.

Just now, podman36 said:

You know you're a Sharder when you hear the notification sound and nothing else matters.

OH MY GOODNESS YES.

"Okay, now you just have to find and cut the red wire."

"Red wire, red wire... here it is! Just got to..."

*ba bum!* "Just a second, gotta check this!"

"No! Red wire, red wi-"

Edited by podman36

When the top suggestions on YouTube are Shardcast and The Darkeyed Musician.

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian
Typo

When people have been posting on this topic since 2015 (and this is part two - first topic apparently got locked for too many replies) as everyone specifies exactly how they know they're Sanderfans with a total of 3871 posts, no less.

Edited by Sami

When you start talking like a Horneater in casual chat conversation.

5a7fe94e81646_ThisThingHeIsTrue.jpg.121d9ccca27711d3858774af9ada6de2.jpg

When cooking, you have a Safehand and a Freehand... 

When you get some money for your birthday, and the first thing you think is that you can finally get Legion, and the Kaladin album. (My library doesn't have Legion, and I can't find it anywhere except Amazon, and it costs more than WoR in hardcover! Is it out of print)?

You know you're a Sanderfan when you get a notification of an event happening close by and even though you've been super sick and in bed all day you legitimately consider going and it pains you when you can't

Also whenever you go to a bookstore the first thing you look for is the Sanderson books, even though you already own all of them...

When you get some money for your birthday, and all you get 13 books. (Second hand bookstores are the best. 7 books in amazing condition for only $7? Who can say no to that)? Five of them are by Sanderson. Mitosis and Legion on eBook, ('cause I am not paying $200 for Legion, or $40 for Mitosis. I'm not that crazy about his books. Well, I might buy them for that much if it was the only option...) And Alcatraz 2-4 in hardcover.

I NEED MENTAL HELP!!!