You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

On 12/18/2016 at 1:22 PM, FiveLate said:

Maybe more that you realized....16+12+20+16=  64.  Or 16*4.....and sqrt 16 is 4.

16*126 = 2016.

More.....

December 16th is the 16th from last day of the year.

Suprised you didn't mention the golden ratio :P 

Wheny your friend who's skiing in Colorado calls you an Airsick lowlander, so you change his contact name to Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor

When you and all of your sanderfriends got together about once a month to eat chouta, carry a homemade bridge around BYU campus, sing Sanderson-inspired song and recite the first KR oath, and talk Sanderson. When each of you has a cosmere - mostly bridge four - name (I was Nazh). The joys of living in Utah, that there are some 15 of us.

Sadly, the two group leaders have now left for their LDS missions, and the group fell apart. :(

Just now, Emerald101 said:

When you and all of your sanderfriends got together about once a month to eat chouta, carry a homemade bridge around BYU campus, sing Sanderson-inspired song and recite the first KR oath, and talk Sanderson. When each of you has a cosmere - mostly bridge four - name (I was Nazh). The joys of living in Utah, that there are some 15 of us.

Okay, that's insanely awesome

My only Sanderfriend is an employee at Books-A-Million with a super-cool Syl tattoo. She's a coworker of my best friend's sister.

And I wasn't even the one to convert any of them, I found out about this b/c one of my friends was initiating the thing and wanted me to come along for the ride to explain some of the in-depth things they weren't aware of. That friend of mine had self-converted and then converted almost every single one of them on the basis of it being good and clean, which is pretty persuasive among a bunch of nerdy mormon high-schoolers.

Edited by Emerald101
phrasing

13 minutes ago, Emerald101 said:

And I wasn't even the one to convert any of them, I found out about this b/c one of my friends was initiating the thing and wanted me to come along for the ride to explain some of the in-depth things they weren't aware of. That friend of mine had self-converted and then converted almost every single one of them on the basis of it being good and clean, which is pretty persuasive among a bunch of nerdy mormon high-schoolers.

That's excellent, considering I can't get any of my fellow strange musical depressed gay Southern agnostic high-schooler friends into it.

Edited by bleeder

3 hours ago, bleeder said:

my fellow strange musical depressed gay Southern agnostic high-schooler

I'm sorry but any time I see a long string of adjectives I have to add "robot pirate laser zombie vegan mutant raptor ninja ranger doctor captain penguin". Can't be helped.

Cookie for those who laugh, two cookies for those who know where does this originate from. Hemalurgic-free for those who upvote :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Oversleep said:

I'm sorry but any time I see a long string of adjectives I have to add "robot pirate laser zombie vegan mutant raptor ninja ranger doctor captain penguin". Can't be helped.

Cookie for those who laugh, two cookies for those who know where does this originate from. Hemalurgic-free for those who upvote :ph34r:

...xckd?

*ha ha ha*

To be fair though, when you add lots of adjectives to anything it becomes amusing.
And you're very lucky to have lots of friends who are fellow fans. I'm getting one of my friends into them, and my mum's started reading them...but I don't really know anyone else in real life who knows them.

11 hours ago, FiveLate said:

Free?    This a business..you gotta buy or steal your snacks on the Wyndle Lift.

We're forgetting the forks. There has to be only the best of forks to commemorate our favorite Shardfork. 

Edit: Jeez, this thread got very derailed.

Edited by KnightRadiant

You know you're a Sanderfan when you ask for a Reckoners T-shirt for Christmas and pack your Mistborn shirt to visit your parents over the break.

Update: You know you're a Sanderfan when one of the two hardcover books you receive for Christmas is White Sand Vol. 1.

Edited by Sunbird

On December 28, 2016 at 1:22 PM, Sunbird said:

You know you're a Sanderfan when you go see Rogue One, repeatedly mishear the name Krennic as Kredik, and keep thinking of Kredik Shaw.

OMG SAME. 

You know you're a Sanderfan when your friend runs in a race and you make a sign saying "Pretend you're Bridge Four." And as a side note, he won that race.