You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you're looking through Malta travel guide and start to wonder if Brandon didn't take at least some inspiration from Maltese when creating parts of Roshar.

I mean, "Marsaxlokk" sounds like it could share border with Tashikk or Sesemalex Dar.

23 hours ago, Rasarr said:

When you're looking through Malta travel guide and start to wonder if Brandon didn't take at least some inspiration from Maltese when creating parts of Roshar.

I mean, "Marsaxlokk" sounds like it could share border with Tashikk or Sesemalex Dar.

You mean it doesn't?

28 minutes ago, Renoux said:

When you see a book at the library called "The Stick", and you think... "Oh My Gosh! Someone wrote a book about Stick!"

I'm sure that book would be an endless repetition of "I am a stick" but would still be a Newyork Times bestseller :P

3 hours ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

I'm sure that book would be an endless repetition of "I am a stick" but would still be a Newyork Times bestseller :P

Kinda like that April Fools joke Brandon played on everybody! 

My dad actually didn't get it when he saw it because he hadn't read it yet, but the rest of us just cracked up.