Where the heck is Legion??

Spes

So I owned Legion. Bought it the day it came out. Read it and loved it! Later on, I ended up moving, and recently noticed I can't find that book. I've been wanting to reread it but it's gone. Must have been misplaced during my move.

I've basically given up hope of finding the copy I owned, so I decided to buy it again. Then I find that the only physical copies I can find cost anywhere from $50 to over $100. I found a copy combined with emperors soul, but I already own that book and don't want to have to get the combined copy. I know I can get the ebook but I've been trying to get a collection.

So what's the deal? I can't find it. Amazon, eBay, subterranean press, local book stores, I can't find it anywhere!! I just wanna give Brandon my money and buy a new copy. Of that beautiful hardcover. Can anyone tell me why it's so elusive? Can anyone point me towards a copy? Where are you Legion?? I miss you.

It only ever had one printing, if memory serves. That's why. I recall Brandon commenting that subterranean is going to get another printing at some point, but who knows when. I feel your pain though. I want a physical copy for my library, and am simply left without.

I believe Brandon's novellas are generally not released that widely in physical print, usually mostly as e-books.  That's the format in which i have Legion and Skin Deep (and every other novella-length Sanderson work).

I have seen a pattern where his novellas are sometimes eventually released in a double-book edition with a second novella, though, as will be the case with Perfect State and Shadows for Silence.  Perhaps the Legion stories will be released that way at some point.

• 3 weeks later...

Brandon is also putting out new versions of the Legion and Skin Deep hardcovers. Maybe as early as next week. We're just waiting for them to come back from the press.

Will they be available in the US? Cause if not I may just go through a Rending on the spot.