I look forward to it. :P (Seriously. The momentum twins are a couple of my favorite characters in any thread. :D)

Yeah, Impact's best bet would be to contact an Epic like Slaughterhouse or the Panda. Not than either of them would be particularly helpful. :wacko:

Naww shucks, you're just saying that cause I bribed you with their backstory aren't you? :P

So her choices are being healed but turned into a grotesque walking experiment or being healed but being turned into a panda. Assuming they don't just kill her on the spot. Drat, looks like I'll have to go with drug-fueled!Impact for a while :P

Naww shucks, you're just saying that cause I bribed you with their backstory aren't you? :P

So her choices are being healed but turned into a grotesque walking experiment or being healed but being turned into a panda. Assuming they don't just kill her on the spot. Drat, looks like I'll have to go with drug-fueled!Impact for a while :P

There's a correlation between my receiving their backstories and them being favorite characters of mine--that correlation mainly being that I found them even more awesome after hearing it. ;):D

Fun fact: Slaughterhouse has an entire hallway filled with the still-living faces of vanillas who've defied him, always screaming in perpetual anguish. It's probably for the best that "What Happened in Calamityville" didn't go anywhere. :mellow:

Oh! Drug-fueled!Impact should team up with TooMuchOxy so she won't starve! :P

You know, I'm really curious what Drug!Impact is going to do. :P

Joe also established an Epic named Hivemind in Portland to get Sightlines foot healed... granted from how he described him he would integrate her into his hivemind but you know, options. ;)

There's a correlation between my receiving their backstories and them being favorite characters of mine--that correlation mainly being that I found them even more awesome after hearing it. ;):D

Fun fact: Slaughterhouse has an entire hallway filled with the still-living faces of vanillas who've defied him, always screaming in perpetual anguish. It's probably for the best that "What Happened in Calamityville" didn't go anywhere. :mellow:

With how much backstory must I bribe you to say the same about my characters. :ph34r::P

That's you opinion, not mine. :ph34r:

You could also take some more innocent topic we talked about recently, like tabletop RPGs to distract everyone. :P

Edit: I think there's now a function against accidently bouble posting by pressing post to fast, nice.

Edited by Edgedancer

You could also take some more innocent topic we talked about recently, like tabletop RPGs to distract everyone. :P

I see tabletop RPGs the way I see the string theory: as one step away from actual wizardry. So I'd be the wrong person to discuss them with. :P

Edit: It's an awesome update, but for me it's mostly just irritating when I go to post that I've added a new post to one of the other threads. Curse my typing speed! :P 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I see tabletop RPGs the way I see the string theory: as one step away from actual wizardry. So I'd be the wrong person to discuss them with. :P

Edit: It's an awesome update, but for me it's mostly just irritating when I go to post that I've added a new post to one of the other threads. Curse my typing speed! :P

Well, I'm convinced that my luck with dice is cursed, so maybe I shouldsn't play them either but I still feel a need to try. :P

String theory, as we know, is just a bunch of subatomic Brian Greenes knitting furiously at the quantum level. :P

My Bad Luck Brian memes for Deathwish and Backtrack were blocked at first.:P

Talking about imagies being blocked at first. I've been searching for an icon for Deathgale.

04ca817401d98542e73c5164010713a3.jpg

What do ya say.

I like it!

Is that the Morsmordre spell from Harry Potter? Me likey. 

...and now I wonder what an Epic named Morsmordre would be like. :mellow: