1,995 posts in this topic

Voidus? Any objections, or will the zucchini trigger Bioterror's weakness? ;):P

Is…is this where I make a comment about pearls before swine? :mellow:

Maybe, that depends on how you look like it.pigs don't sweat, so if they are laying in the sun like that they need mud to cool themselves down or they'll get a heatstroke or something like that. I kind of understand why they would like the mud more.

Maybe, that depends on how you look like it.pigs don't sweat, so if they are laying in the sun like that they need mud to cool themselves down or they'll get a heatstroke or something like that. I kind of understand why they would like the mud more.

When we raised a pig we kept him in the shade all the time, and he still pushed his trough to a pile of dirt and dumped it over the dust to make a mud wallow. It gets hot here in summer, and he was always most comfortable when he had some cool mud to roll around in. And he was more than intelligent enough to change his environment to suit him.

His favorite food was pork rinds, by the way. We make a point not to think about that too closely. :mellow:

When we raised a pig we kept him in the shade all the time, and he still pushed his trough to a pile of dirt and dumped it over the dust to make a mud wallow. It gets hot here in summer, and he was always most comfortable when he had some cool mud to roll around in. And he was more than intelligent enough to change his environment to suit him.

His favorite food was pork rinds, by the way. We make a point not to think about that too closely. :mellow:

And that's why apocalyptic sunbathing chairs aren't the right environment for pigs. :P

So what's the plan concernig Arsenal potentially sending out Shiny Sparkle?

(and how exactly is Deathwish's face enveloped in earth?)

Edited by Edgedancer

And that's why apocalyptic sunbathing chairs aren't the right environment for pigs. :P

This seems like a very roundabout way to learn an oddly specific lesson. :huh::P 

More Funtimes. Don't listen to a certain PMV song named after a month while writing something like that, guys. Trust me. 

More Funtimes. Don't listen to a certain PMV song named after a month while writing something like that, guys. Trust me. 

cfaf2285d46c1363da8c970f97b82604.jpg

And yeah, "September" can have terrifying results when used to fuel creativity during writing. :mellow: Though I still listen to "Don't Mine at Night" when writing Backtrack scenes. :P

cfaf2285d46c1363da8c970f97b82604.jpg

And yeah, "September" can have terrifying results when used to fuel creativity during writing. :mellow: Though I still listen to "Don't Mine at Night" when writing Backtrack scenes. :P

The corruption had to show somehow. :mellow: 

I think "A Complicated Song" would also fit his peculiar bad luck. :P 

Well, I can officially say that I am terrified of Funtimes.

Gak.

Well, I can officially say that I am terrified of Funtimes.

Gak.

Blame this guy. 

e5f00dbe1003ce08a8e7abfb5cae84be.png

Buttface.

The corruption had to show somehow. :mellow:

I think "A Complicated Song" would also fit his peculiar bad luck. :P

Oh, it's showing. It's alarming to see Dark!Funtimes, once the rarest sight in the RP, rearing her ugly head more and more often. :o

I'd ask whether MV has any family tattoos on her thigh, but then I realized that MV's the type who would have gotten any coat-of-arms lame enough for the Lawrence family removed a long time ago. :P

I'd have to downvote that post on principal, simply due to the fact that it contains Calamity. Except Calamity's a pony in it, so it's okay.

She was beautiful and deadly. Lovely and dangerous. If Chess wasn't going to be killed by her, he could've fallen in love with that strength and power. Maybe he had. He had no chances, though. Even if she wasn't going to kill him, he was just some Minor Epic. Forgettable.

And to think, this could be Backtrack. :mellow:

:mellow:

Good thing he's in The Dalles, right? :unsure:

Where he only has a 15% less chance of being murdered by a psychotic Epic? :mellow:

Where he only has a 15% less chance of being murdered by a psychotic Epic? :mellow:

Try to argue that 15% less isn't better than 0% less. Try. 

You can't. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

I'm kinda having fun writing Chess's desperate last minutes. Unfortunately, I know it heralds dark!Funtimes. Why do we have to have dark!Funtimes, anyway?

I'm kinda having fun writing Chess's desperate last minutes. Unfortunately, I know it heralds dark!Funtimes. Why do we have to have dark!Funtimes, anyway?

"Because light only has meaning when there's darkness to compare it to."

--Batman, I think. :mellow:

Edited by Kobold King

So, does that mean that we'll get light!Funtimes again before Oregon dies?

3795c86425c370f2b4c3d46f68900019.png

I'm thinking she'll try and tone it down when her vanillas are around. It won't work forever, especially once Quota starts targeting her, but still. :mellow: 

*Searches Google*

...What the storms did I just listen to?! :mellow: I think I begin to understand why Dark!Funtimes is as scary as she is.

...Well, at least I've got appropriately disturbing theme music if the Edgerunner/Frostfire collab turns dark. :unsure:

So, does that mean that we'll get light!Funtimes again before Oregon dies?

That, or Dark!Funtimes exists to foreshadow Nathan's character arc when he gains matter manipulation powers and has to struggle not to become evil.

Or Funtimes has been dreaming for the past twenty pages and we've all been unwittingly RPing her nightmare.

Or Funtimes has been possessed by the same creature that turned Princess Luna into Nightmare Moon.

There are a lot of possibilities. :P

*Searches Google*

...What the storms did I just listen to?! :mellow: I think I begin to understand why Dark!Funtimes is as scary as she is.

...Well, at least I've got appropriately disturbing theme music if the Edgerunner/Frostfire collab turns dark. :unsure:

We decided earlier that "September" can also describe an Epic waking up from their Rending. 

….sorry to mention it. :wacko: 

*Searches Google*

Believe it or not, that's not even the darkest pony-themed music video on the Internet. :mellow:

Believe it or not, that's not even the darkest pony-themed music video on the Internet. :mellow:

Oh, I believe it. The internet is a dark, dark place. :mellow: 

….but somehow, dark!Funtimes can still scare green arrows away. 

Oh, I believe it. The internet is a dark, dark place. :mellow:

….but somehow, dark!Funtimes can still scare green arrows away. 

That's why you should always have Pinkie Pie's "Smile" song bookmarked for easy access, in case you see something man was not meant to see. :mellow::D

She doesn't scare mine away. If anything, she draws them near. :mellow:;)