I'm hopefully going to be studying the rest of the day, but I'll check in here periodically.  I'm trying to work some details out with Honey Badger at the moment, but I'll post with Rainmaker and move things to the demonstration right after that.  

Why? Why must I be at work, unable to celebrate all of this cake-eating with cake? :(

If it would make you happy I could wait until you can eat cake as well and instead eat ice until then. :P

So, are you actually interested in Corvallis and just lack an idea and will the Metal be summoned with 40,000 zucchini ?

If it would make you happy I could wait until you can eat cake as well and instead eat ice until then. :P

So, are you actually interested in Corvallis and just lack an idea and will the Metal be summoned with 40,000 zucchini ?

Don't deprive yourself of cake on my account. :P 

I was considering it—the world setup is fascinating, but I can't think of a character from that world that interests me, and the last thing I want to do is join with a character I'm not passionate about. As for whether the Metal would be summoned with 40,000 zucchini….it doesn't seem likely, considering Bioterror's fondness for reducing populations to zero, but the Financier might summon him to tell him about his new friend. :ph34r::P 

Don't deprive yourself of cake on my account. :P

I was considering it—the world setup is fascinating, but I can't think of a character from that world that interests me, and the last thing I want to do is join with a character I'm not passionate about. As for whether the Metal would be summoned with 40,000 zucchini….it doesn't seem likely, considering Bioterror's fondness for reducing populations to zero, but the Financier might summon him to tell him about his new friend. :ph34r::P

I remember how Scorch ended up. I called it the moment Joe started to control him. Guess there's no point if you don't come up with it yourself, unless we all start throwing random powers at you. :ph34r:

Well, I need something for him to do that doesn't involve completely unbalancing the fight with the Destructors we're still working on. (Time zone differences doesn't make that easier. :unsure: )

I remember how Scorch ended up. I called it the moment Joe started to control him. Guess there's no point if you don't come up with it yourself, unless we all start throwing random powers at you. :ph34r:

Well, I need something for him to do that doesn't involve completely unbalancing the fight with the Destructors we're still working on. (Time zone differences doesn't make that easier. :unsure: )

He interested me at first….but then, I don't know what happened. I wish I could have prevented it somehow, because I'm not sure at which point, exactly, I lost interest. I think I just didn't give him enough facets, and for that, I know I failed him. :unsure: The random powers thing might work, but I've no idea how Rainmaker could use a pastrymancer to control her populace. :P 

Should he summon the Metal just in case? 

He interested me at first….but then, I don't know what happened. I wish I could have prevented it somehow, because I'm not sure at which point, exactly, I lost interest. I think I just didn't give him enough facets, and for that, I know I failed him. :unsure: The random powers thing might work, but I've no idea how Rainmaker could use a pastrymancer to control her populace. :P

Not every character needs a brilliantly realized backstory and a personal story arc to rival Hugo-winning novels. Scorch was a thug, and he met an end befitting of his treacherous, immoral nature. You wrote him well. :) 

Not every character needs a brilliantly realized backstory and a personal story arc to rival Hugo-winning novels. Scorch was a thug, and he met an end befitting of his treacherous, immoral nature. You wrote him well. :)

Thanks. :) 

On another note, has anyone ever wondered how a chubby pug makes it up the stairs? 

Wonder no longer.

At least he gave Corpsemaker an awesome moment. ;)

If Voidus doesn't mind, that would be kind of you.

Apparently. Another option is that this is his bird which we never heard about in Firefight for some reason. 

This is what I got

funny-pig-sunbathing-chair-cute.jpg