Winter felt herself grow drowsy and she Compounded bronze. She felt awake yet again. Everyone not bronze Compounders/Ferrings/Ferchemists were falling on the ground, asleep. Winter began to attack the asleep Parshendi, guilt prickling her consious, but she had to do it. They were in the hands of Rayse.

Rainspren burst from the chasm, rain dampening his coat, and his new friend resting in his shoulder.

He drove a spear he'd collected from the chasm into the ground and struck a hero's pose, glory-spren gathered around him. He looked around and realized that everyone was fighting as usually and no one had seen his arrival. 

needless to say the glory-spren dissipated quickly!

ChullRider rode his chull across the plains to the Screwloose's scene. Nothing of significance seemed to be happening.

Just Ven thrashing about in pain. ChullRider thought to himself. Nothing too serious.

"Clearly," Anthem said to ChullRider. "Of course, we know all about pain, don't we ChullRider?"

"Quiet," ChullRider snapped. "You will not speak of my past in public."

"Oh, yes, quite. You won't keep it hidden forever, you know."

ChullRider sighed. He was insane back then. There was nothing he could do about that.

Sketching yet another Aon Voidus opened up portals to Newcago and the Dark Alleys.

"The 10:30 portals away from crazytown have arrived, all passengers please make sure to keep your arms inside the portal at all times to avoid chronic dismemberment. If the portal accidentally throws you back in time to a land that time forgot please don't murder any dinosaurs. Please stop yourself from murdering dinosaurs before helping any children not murder any dinosaurs. Thankyou."

Stepping through the portal back to the Dark Alley, Voidus sighed. It had been a long day, he'd need some time to refill metalminds and his vials. Also sleep, apparently even with goldminds tearing your face off was kind of painful.

Edited by Voidus

ChullRider gasped. He'd taken a blow to the leg.

"Not this again," ChullRider said. ChullRider sucked in Stormlight, healing the wound. ChullRider yelled ferociously, eyes turning bloodshot.

Why do parshendi have to try and kill me? ChullRider thought. It'll bring about their demise.

ChullRider began to twitch furiously. Then, he leaped off his chull and started his rampage. Whenever ChullRider gets a decent size wound, he goes mad with anger and his hatred fuels his attacks. This was ChullRider's fault. ChullRider's fault for going to the Nightwatcher and wishing for power.

ChullRider ruthlessly slaughtered all the parshendi around him. Then he saw another target, more powerful, more worthy of ChullRider's wrath:

Ven.

Edited by ChullRider

"What's funny is that these parshendi stand no chance, the only reason we have not won yet is that someone keeps turning into a malevolent rage machine and kills everything." Redbird said as he fired a railgun into a group of parshendi. He then decreased friction under chullrider so he slid into a few warpairs of parshendi.

"What's funny is that these parshendi stand no chance, the only reason we have not won yet is that someone keeps turning into a malevolent rage machine and kills everything." Redbird said as he fired a railgun into a group of parshendi. He then decreased friction under chullrider so he slid into a few warpairs of parshendi.

"If ChullRider could, I'm sure he'd apologize right now!" Anthem (ChullRider's cryptic spren) said. "His insanity should cool down in about an hour or so! And that's if he's feeling happy today...Which, considering the slaughtering, I doubt he is."

Who's side am I on? ChullRider thought as he slid into the parshendi. One of them striked ChullRider with its blade.

Who's side are Ven and Winter on? Can I make these slaughters of mine justified?  ChullRider ignored the thoughts. 

Storming edgedancers, changing my friction.

Edited by ChullRider

ChullRider glared at Ven.

"What is he doing!?" Anthem said.

"It doesn't matter. We have to murder him," ChullRider said, who had recovered from crashing into the parshendi, along with flying through the air due to Ven's Reverse Full Lash.

It's funny, because all that Lashing made me crash into parshendi carapace, which made me get injured, which made me hate Ven even more! ChullRider thought. ChullRider lept off the ground and struck Ven in the leg with his shardbrush.

This should be interesting.

Edited by ChullRider

A  lashed Parshendi landed on a rock which then emitted a low "oompth". The rock dissipated revealing a man in a brightly colored cloak. The man pulled out a notebook and wrote "new illumination spikes work well, more tests needed" before decapitating the unlucky Parshendi with a pewter-enhanced penknife and Transportating away. The Gleeman had quite a story to record into a new epic, or maybe a bawdy drinking song would work better... Either way, he had work to continue.

"Ven! Stop!" Elsa yelled, quickly getting up and raising her shard blade to block his blow. What on earth was going on with everybody? 

"First Winter, now you? What is going on? Who is responsible? I WANT TO KNOW!" Queen Elsa's eyes began to glow blue as her voice raised.

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

"Me," said Maleril, stepping forward.  "Let's just say I've received one too many Rayse spikes."

Maleril Ostrin Chalev Tekiel vanished in a pulse of dark red energy.

"I'll see you all around."

The energy spread through the mass of Parshendi, animating the living and reanimating the dead.

Xanas frowned. And I thought the last batch of cookies was bad. Note to self: never sell cookies with Odious investiture to easily manipulable Listeners. "Ah, normal people, you guys want to come back to the Dark Alley for cookies?" he asked, then surveyed the carnage. No normal people. Ah, well, gotta write that epic eulogy for a flaming bird that Voidus killed. He popped open a portal and stepped back into the Dark Alley. 

Edited by 18th Shard