( It would probably be "Credo esse valde terribiliter. Videtur territa usquam, sed non est fatalis." Multum is an adjective, territi is plural masculine, and excitio is a noun. Put Elsa in front of Videtur in google translate to make it work.)

"I have regrowth," Xanas said, Stormlight flowing out from his lips as he touched the wound, willing it to close. "Winter's mental condition is very fragile. Odium has control of her, yet if we can engage her wolf side over her human, the animal might free her enough to break free, like an Inquisitor with bloodlust." 

(While Rab won't, due to the Directives, I'll bow to your superior knowledge on the topic).

"Well, sounds like Xanas here has just what you need. Of course, if you've your own healing factor, then you're better off with that, but say the word, and he'll have you right as rain in no time."

(Is the Queen wearing Shardplate? Cos unless she's Radiant, think it messes with investure?)

Elsa gasped, winded for a few moments as she stared down at her cracked shard plate. It looked a mess, covered in blood with a enormous crack right through the middle. Elsa picked herself up and rammed her shard blade right into Winter's skull, almost crying as she did it. Why could fate be so cruel?

Elsa clenched her teeth and summoned more ice dragons. Parshendi were not going to be the death of her.

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

"Winter! Snap out of it! Now!"

Elsa began to try and ressummon her shard blade.

One..Two..Three..

She wrestled with Winter. Claws, fists and teeth moving and attacking at mind blowing speeds

Four...Five..Six..Seven

Elsa punched the front of Winter's head and try to pull her down, Blood was spurting everywhere and dirt covered the sides of the queen's cheeks

Eight...Nine...Ten.

The shard blade resummoned into Elsa's hand where she rammed it directly into Winter's heart, Though it didn't seem to have a enormous damage effect. Dragons began to surround the queen and gritted their teeth ferociously.

"Winter...I'm sorry."

"You, know for a supposed High Epic you do whine an awful lot, Ice Queen. One would almost think you actually cared." Screwloose strode towards the pair, discarding the remains of some poor soul who'd stood in his way. Around him the ground seemed to writhe as it constantly reassembled itself. Behind him lay a trail of half complete mechanisms. "How about you leave this job to someone with the guts to carry it out, and go back to ruling your little kingdom?"

Queen Elsa was stunned. Who dared to speak to the queen like that? Actually cared? Of course she actually cared, she was the queen and it was her job to care!

"First of all, how dare you speak to royal blood like that. It's my job to care, I'm the queen for a reason and that's my job. Secondly, this is my fight. I started it, and you always finish what you started, like a good meal. And one more thing. You have no idea what I am capable of, they don't call me a High Epic for no reason, you know."

Queen Elsa's delicate face creased into a deeper frown.

"Who's side are you even on?"

"Oh don't be such babies" Rainspren said, addressing both the queen and winters corpse "I'ts not like death is a setback, its just a temporary state of not being alive, think of it as having a cold. All winter needs is a hot chocolate made with the blood of a parshendi captain. And luckily one was defying my orders." He smiled and dropped the head of a prashendi onto the ground before leaping into a chasm.

A chunk of metal dropped on Winter from above. "Not really." Said Screwloose. "Sorry but I really need you to die right now, no hard feelings." He kicked Winter away, the steel powered kick sending both her and the chunk of debris several meters flying. "You really are too powerful for your own good."

Winter growled in frustration and then she saw it.

The storm. It grew wilder and it was here.

The same force that was corrupting her mind was all over the storm.

"Die." Winter hissed and leapt back towards the Queen. I could get that Shardplate for myself... She thought.

(Aww... Venture, you didn't respond to Urtin smashing into you :'( )

Just before he hit the figure with the cane, they jumped away. In the moments it took for him to land, and recover his footing, it seemed Winter managed to die and heal herself back to life, while a few new figures joined the fray. Winter seemed to be focused on Elsa, and seemed to have a handle on it, so he decided he'd try keep the others of Winter's back. He hurled he shardblade at Rainspren, and then barrelled into Screwloose, tackling them to the ground.

Voidus stood up once more, watching the chaos that errupted between former friends he unleashed a double-Duralumin fueled Soothing on the participants. He felt an odd resistance as though some other power was opposing the soothing, something ominous.

"Everyone had enough crazy time yet?" He asked, sketching an Aon with dozens of modifiers and teleporting everyone back 10 paces to seperate them.

Just before Ven fell, an icy hand grabbed his and pulled him back up.

The Queen smiled. "I am honestly touched and I would do the same."

Queen Elsa's eyes glowed blue as a ferocious dragon appeared underneath Ven, causing him to sit on it.

Elsa smiled. "Now, let's finished what we started."

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

Xanas reached inside a dead chasmfiend, pulling out a gemheart. Setting it next to him on the other six, he held out a hand and began to Soulcast a giant Aon the size of the Selish city he once visited – Elantris, except this Aon was not Rao, it was Eon. Huge walls of Aluminum rose around the chasms, encircling everyone in the battle. The gemhearts went dark, drained instantly. He reached to the ground, Awakening the stirring earth, huge hands reaching out to swat away incoming boulders and Allomancers trying to flee. Xanas strode to the center of the many mile long Aon and drew the chasm line.  Eon – Endurance, Willpower. May it free all of you from Odium.

Edited by 18th Shard

Winter felt a huge wave of force nearly knock her over. 

No! She heard a scream. Winter felt her instincts returning. 

Winter. The echo... of a wolf. Winter, let me take over.

No! Winter tried to scream. But why was she fighting, really? The wolf would offer oblivion to the...

The taint that was lifting.

Winter laughed as her body shifted. Her wolf turned back towards the Parshendi, who seemed shocked but then began to move again. Sluggish. A small section remained free, but one after another turned back to Rayse.

Fight! The wolf screeched in her ears. Don't be taken like this. 

The wolf leapt back towards the Parshendi and began to fight again.