The Silver Dragon saw the shapes of dragons, and decided it would be fun to fight on the same side of some of his own kin. He winged if over to were they were, only to be disaponted to find they were made out of ice. 

"Why Elsa, Why?" He asked "And I thought we were friends." He said in a hurt tone. "Anyways, do you guys need any help?"

Elsa smiled and raised her hands, which created twelve ice dragons that loomed over the battlefield. With a massive roar, the dragons began to slaughter the Parshendi. A Newcagoan never gives up.

Queen Elsa turned to The Silver Dragon. "There, I've just created more, and we need all the help we can get. Do you need a weapon?"

ice_dragon___scales_tutorial_by_ladyaway

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

"You killed him!?" Voidus exclaimed. "What a waste of perfectly good spike material."
He paused briefly.
"Plus all that sanctity of human life stuff. Ah well.. we had some good times my Parshendi friend."
Voidus knelt over the corpse, bowing his head solemnly.
"Remember that time I tried to rip my face off? Good times."

Queen Elsa leaned over the corpse, her eyes still glowing, Parshendi around her were beginning to retreat.

"So this is what it comes down to." she said, holding her bleeding leg and the other hand around her stab wounds.

She stuck her shard blade directly into the Prince's heart, just to make sure, then pulled it out and added another layer of ice to hide the blood.

"Now to pick up the pieces and finish the job. See if you can find Winter."

As the Shardblade was pointed at her, Winter felt as if a tearing sensation was pulling at her very threads. What? Lightning shot towards her, but then Winter felt her body yanked to the side. 

"No!" Her last scream was before she felt the tearing sensation completely destroy all of her natural defenses. Her eyes flashed red once and then she picked a coin up off of the ground. She launched herself towards the army. Someone was moving her. Forcing her to do what they wanted. 

Her voice was flat when she ordered her pack to "Attack them." They would obey her. That was the horrifying thing. She landed in front of the army and the first warrior of Newcago fell to her blade.

Again. She swung around, ducking and dodging blows. Soon she had slaughtered a small section of the army. Parshendi ran in to support her. 

No! She screamed inside when she realized she was cutting her way towards the Queen.

A pair of goggles lay on the floor, lenses shattered, where Rezen had torn them free. From speakers inside a message sounded, over and over. "Warning, control measures compromised, Epic levels critical. Rending Imminent. Warning, Contr..." The sound was cut off by a booted foot. Screwloose stood, bleeding from numerous wounds but grinning manically. He was complete again, no feelings, no ties holding his power back. It was time to finish what he should have done outside the Dark Alley, all that time ago. The Wolf Girl had gained too much power, she had to be dealt with.

Somewhere above the planet, at the heart of a red star, something smiled.

Xanas scribbled Aon Edo, throwing up a shield before Venture attacked Winter. "No, she is a very valuable specimen! Don't harm her, at least not that much!" He turned as Winter in wolf form launched herself at him. "We have to get the wolf to take over so we can break Odium's hold!" 

As Urtin was flying through the air at Winter, red lightning shot past him at her. She jumped, no, was pulled out the way by some unseen force. Her face changed, suddenly terrified. "No!", she screamed, as her eyes flashed red. The look of terror vanished, replaced by a visage full of hate. She grabbed a coin, turned, and pushed herself away. Urtin landed where she had stood moments before.

"Running from a fight? Coward, I call you." He yelled after her. Watching her, she landed near her pack. He could see her say something to them. Then all of a sudden, they turned and attacked. But no longer the Listeners, but the Newcago army, their allies. Winter herself was out the front, tearing into the army, cutting a swathe through towards where the Queen fought.

Rayse. He knew it had to be. Many of his brethren had surrendered to their old god. His secret kept him free from Rayse's control, thankfully. He still fought with his brethren though. He rallied his troops, directing them towards the hole made by Winter and her pack. He raced off ahead to try and catch Winter. For now, it seemed, they were tentatively allies. It could pay to keep Winter on their side.

As he approached, he saw Winter had already reached the Queen. A figure smashed into her back, and then in response to someone calling out to him, smashed a sword-now cane- into the side of her head. That wasn't helping Urtin's cause. His re-summoned his Shardblade and slammed into the figure with the cane.

The Queen screamed as she felt the sharp pain of teeth sink into her back. She turned and saw her friend.

"Winter! Stop! Please! What are you doing? Winter? Winter Cloud!" 

Blood poured from the Queen's back, turning her shard plate colours red. Clutching her shard blade she gritted her teeth and began to fight again. Everything began to spin, The battlefield going blurry as the sound of the clanging of swords became more muffled.

Then everything went black.

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

Rab had borrowed some shardplate, and one of those shield shard things. Not a blade itself - apparently a shardblade wasn't a necessary tool for a doctor. He'd have change peoples mind about that. Anyway, he'd volunteered to assist in doctoring The Alliance forces, should they need it. And it seemed they did. He had been on his way towards Queen Elsa to check up on how thing were doing, and if there were any residual effects from the spikes they'd pulled out. He thought that that was probably the sort of thing a doctor would do. He was going to continue to play the part for the time being anyway. As he approached, though, Damnation itself seemed to brake loose. Winter and her pack suddenly changed sides and started tearing into Newcago forces. Winter even managed to reach the Queen, sinking tooth and claw into her back, before getting knocked away by nearby warriors, until they got engaged by an important looking Parshendi. Rab started to race forwards as he saw the queen collapse. He continued to keep an eye on the Parshendi as he fought against Newcago's finest. There was something odd about this one... something familiar... as if they'd both come from the same place. Rab shook his head. Obviously nonsense - they were on different sides, originating from completely different times and planets even. He reached the queen. "Hmm, this doesn't look good. Seems you have a case of amissomultum sanguinis. Going to need to do something about that, Your Highness."

Voices. Battlefield. Voices.

Queen Elsa blinked twice as the battle field came back into view. Was she still alive? She stared up at the sky, Curiously. Her back and legs ached as she became more aware of her surroundings. The battlefield became more clearer. The loud sounds becoming louder.

She looked up to see Rab staring back at her. She gulped in surprise.

"What did you say? What do I have?" 

"A severe case of amissomultum sanguinis" Rab repeated. The queen continued to give him a blank look. "Sound it out - Amisso multum sanguinis... Huh, well how about that... Seems I've picked up a Knack for using Latin in temere locis."

(Is use of magicsystems from different authorverses against them unspoken rules? I guess I can always make it into a Talent if need be)

"Multum terribiliter, credo. Illa videtur territi, usquam. Sed sine exitio."

(Heh, lets see how that goes - I've not taken latin at all. This is just Google transate, and even it doesn't necessarily give me back what I put in)

EDIT:

"Well, I'm sure we could fix it with spikes. Not particularly fond of them though... But really, depends what sorta Investure you have on hand. You one of them Radiants? Or maybe one of them Pewter allomancers? Or a Gold ferring? Any prime invincibilities?"

Edited by Haelbarde