(He can deal)

A parshendi landed in front of Winter herself. It Pushed a coin towards her. Winter began to move out of the way but the coin was moving too quickly. It hit her shoulder, hard. Winter was launched backwards into another of the creatures, quickly. She Compounded gold and healed the wounds.

Winter saw the creature start to move towards her and reacted, running past the creature's huge legs. She saw dark red weird glowing dots around it. They didn't seem to be dangerous at the moment, but seemed ominous. More of them popped up around the creature.

Winter shrugged and Pulled on the coin the Parshendi had shot at her. She grabbed it from where it lay and dropped it right beneath her. Then Pushed on it, while storing weight. She was light, extremely light. It was easy to Push and Pull when one could access an ironmind.

Winter launched towards the creature, who roared its frustration. Its wild legs tried to hit her, but she was fast. Too fast. She drank a vial of brass and duralumin and extinguished all of her metals except pewter.

She landed on the beast.

She burned duralumin and brass.

The creature collapsed to the ground and there was a wall. Winter, curious, Pushed at the wall. It was sturdy, but the duralumin Push almost punched through it. The creature roared one time and got up. Like... koloss? Winter wondered. She'd heard in an account somewhere that koloss could be controlled through emotional allomancy, but what would that have to do with these beasts?

She drank a vial of all metals and burned Bronze. Strange Investiture floated by. Symbols. Creatures. Winter burned copper and it went away. That was strange. She burned tin and Compounded eyesight. She noted a series of gemstone spikes. Maybe Rayse Hemulargy leaves their spiritweb with a hole in it like...

That was something that Winter didn't like to confront. She had her own holes in her spiritweb. That wasn't very good. Hopefully Rayse didn't know about how emotional allomancy could take control of someone with spikes in them.

Either way, Winter knew she had to frighten this beast from the account. She jumped off of the beast with a pewter enhanced graceful leap. She crouched to the ground and jumped again, this time hitting the beast's side. She punched the beasts side, Compounding a huge amount of pewter and cracking its shell.

It roared and turned to her. Winter smiled. Anger. She jumped around, breaking more and more shell. The beast was just a few steps behind her. She tried to Duralumin Push on its emotions again. This time, the wall broke and Winter tried to jerk the creature under her control again. But she turned and saw a Parshendi grinning at her. This army was being controlled by them.

Shoot. Winter was hoping she could slip a few away from Rayse but Rayse clearly was only controlling the Parshendi. The Parshendi were controlling the beasts.

More rain was dropping, faster and faster. The cracks in the battlefield were growing wider and wider. A harsh wind knocked Winter to the side. Winter stumbled a few steps, than regainned her balance.

She screamed her rage and jumped towards the beast's mouth. It tried to close it's teeth around her but Winter lodged a dagger between the different mouths with Pewter and Steel enhanced speed. She then stabbed her other one up the beast's throat. It fell to the ground sluggishly, as if some force was still pulling at its strings.

Winter jumped out of the beast's mouth again and then noticed even more creatures coming. She Pushed on the coin the Parshendi had shot at her, leaping towards the first one. They were different than the last ones, but she assumed they were weak in the same way. She punched shells on the sides of them.

A whole group surrounded her. Winter laughed at the destructon she was unleashing. Winter threw one dagger carefully and it lodged itself up one of the new beast's mouth. That beast staggered and collapsed. Winter lunged forward, quickly pulling the dagger out of its throat.

She barely dodged another blow by a different beast. Two of them bit at her at the same time. She dodged one but the other grabbed her leg. Winter Compounded gold and it healed, but the beast still had her leg. She yanked her leg out of its grip, but didn't put it down. Instead, she kicked that beast in the side of its mouth and cracked its jaw.

"Die." She whispered. "Die." She slammed her foot into another one's face, crushing it backwards. Winter leapt forwards onto the back of another and it tried to buck her off. But Winter grabbed hold of it and held on tight. She shoved the beast towards one of its comrades and they both fell.

Winter jumped off of the dying beast and darted beneath another. One beast tried to reach for her while the one she had ducked under tried to fall to the ground. The first was crushed by that.

Winter was rage. Even without her wolf, she was a monster, a killing machine. Her wolf complained about not getting to do anything.

"You want a chance?" She whispered to her wolf. She felt a sense of yes coming from inside her and her skin ripped apart.

We run. We fight. We destroy those who threaten us. They try to hit us. We are too fast. We hit them. Our claws are sharp with you and your different strength, a core inside of us. We will kill.

When Winter pulled herself back into her own body, she was surrounded by dead Parshendi and a few beasts dead too. And then there was that one Parshendi, standing in front of her. Confident. His own. The Parshendi surrounding them gave them plenty of room.

The storm was getting bigger. The wind was ice cold. Winter stood in the wind, using Compounded weight to secure herself and Compounded warmth to remove the cold. She Compounded determination to steady herself, gold to heal herself. Steel, so she could move like nobody else. Pewter, to be the strongest of all. Zinc, to think.

Then there were the beads of atium in aluminum vials hidden deep withen her clothes. But those were in case of an emergency.

"Who are you?" Winter asked. "Why are you here?"

Xanas was destroyed bt the blast of lightning. He felt... nothingness. Then the Compounded Gold kicked in. He healed back, hands already drawing the super Aon Daa, blasting away Parshendi. "Better than Iron Man's repulse blasts."

"Who?" asked Elsa.

"No one..."

Urtin now faced the person who was also a wolf. He had seen her from across the battlefield many a time, wreaking havok among his men. She had taken down even Chasmfiend's by herself, before his very eyes. But now he had a chance to confront her directly. He had a new form even, having transformed in the midst of the last Storm. He unclenched his fist, counting the heartbeats as he summoned his Blade.

One... Two...Three...

"Who are you?" She asked him.

Four...Five...

She continued. "Why are you here?"

Six...Seven...

She seemingly did not understand what she was doing.

Eight...

"I am Urtin, a leader among the Listeners."

Nine...

"You have slaughtered my men without mercy time and time again."

Ten. Out of mist a sword formed in his hand.

"I must needs stop you."

The sword solidified. Grabbing the pommel with this other hand, he angled his blade towards her, and propelled himself at her, to join the fight.

(Have not decided if/what powers he should have. Probably need to read WoR again. Time zones means I'll be sleeping for the next 7 hours. If you feel the need to continue on with something else, just have the storm intensify and throw some boulders around. We can get back to it afterwards)

Edited by Haelbarde

Redbird, tired of watching the battle, decided to allow some of his creations to fight. He then activated a predrawn aon ehe carved into a steel plate. The resulting blast of flame incinerated a pair of nearby parshendi,"Alot of good those goldminds did," he said sarcastically. 

Elsa looked at surprise at Xanas.

"Who are you talking about? Iron Man?"

But Elsa had no time to sit and chat. She was in the middle of a battle! She looked down and saw Parshendi trying to climb onto her horse, two managing to make bite marks into her left leg. 

"GET OFF!" She yelled, placing a hand over her leg and stabbing a shardblade into the three Parshendi climbing around her leg. 

"Guards! Keep on moving! Head straight for the front line of Parshendi in front of you!" Elsa's leg was bleeding, but she didn't seem to care. All she cared about was beating up some well-deserving Parshendi. 

"Winter! Do you require any backup?" Elsa called, turning her head in Winter's direction. 

Rezen stood up, looking Winter in the eye. " I am Prince Rezen of the listeners, and I am here to kill you Winter." Rezen burned duralumin and tapped iron and duralumin pushed a coin at her. Of course she countered with a super push as well, but he was 10x heavier. She went hurling into a chasm.

Queen Elsa turned at charged at Razen, blood still dripping from her leg.

"Well I am Queen Elsa, and how DARE you hurt my friend!" Elsa yelled, raising her shard blade and releasing a huge ice blast out of her hand.

"You have no right, no matter who you are!"

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

Tapping Identity from an Aluminum mind, Xanas pulled out a red, glowing gemstone. "Time to see if Maleril's spike works," he grinned. Crushing the gemstone, Xanas watched as a stormspren flew out and toward a spike in his chest. Xanas grinned, and dropped a bendalloy bubble. Time passed, and Xanas slowly watched as his body darkened, red patches growing prominently across his shoulders. He made a fist, and lightning pulsed down his arm. Stormform, he thought, at last. He felt Odium pulling at his mind, but the Aviar hidden in the Alley (it was connected via complex temporospatial loops) and the tapped Identity held. He doodled an Aon Dao for stability on his spike, then dropped the bubble. Tapping Compounded Nicrosil, he supercharged the lightning blast he sent straight at Rezen, tapping Compounded speed and summoning two Shardblades. "You might be powerful, but the Dark Alley has resources that could obliterate your planet with a single strike. We've only held back to spare potential spike donors." Xanas grinned, spinning his Shardblades. Rezen swung a fist, but Xanas dropped a Bendalloy bubble and stepped to the side, swinging his blade through Rezen's wrist. The second Blade morphed into a shield, and Xanas summoned glowing Shardplate around himself.

Elsa gasped with pain and almost fell off her horse. She turned to see Xanas and reached into her weapon bag and pulled out another ice shardblade.

"Xanas! Think fast!" She said, throwing the shardblade in his direction.

Elsa regained her balance and began to continue to ice blast and hit Rezen with the shardblade, several managing to hit his head. Her ice dragon doubled in size and began to attack Rezen.

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

Rezen Pushed himself away from the 2 determined warriors that were attacking him. He snarled in pain, then tapped health. The pains faded. He tapped tin and zinc and surveyed the battle field. He ordered his troops to cut down the last piece of Elsa's army and turned to the Ice Queen and blasted her in the chest.

The storm is almost here.

( can someone assist me in playing the Parshendi leader cause i am getting beat up)

Voidus appeared in the middle of the battle, having seemingly teleported himself in an instant. He appeared next to the Parshendi leader, confronting the combined forces of Newcago and the DA with a smile.

"I'll bet none of you ever saw this coming did you? You never knew that I was secretly a Parshendi!"

Reaching up to his face, Voidus grabbed a fold of skin and pulled it off, revealing nothing but a bloody mass of muscle underneath until his Goldmind healed the damage.

"Oh, I guess I'm not. Sorry buddy you're on your own."

Teleporting back to the sidelines Voidus grabbed another taco and waved the armies on.

"Sorry about that, as you were."

Elsa stood up gasping, pulled by Rainspren. She stood up and brushed herself off.

"Thank you so much. And what melon prices are you talking about?"

However the next second nearly gave Elsa a heart attack as Voidus said he was actually a Parshendi. Elsa nearly fell off her horse again in shock.

Voidus teleported back next to her.

"Voidus, What did you do that for? You gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry about that Elsa, misplaced spike I think. I hope anyway. I have this distinct memory of jumping over chasms and standing out in a Highstorm... Ah well, aside from a sore face I'm all fine and 100% human now. I suppose I'll join the fighting to make up for that."

Pulling out a large metal spike that somehow fit inside a single pocket in his jeans, Voidus steelpushed the spike into a gap between the chtin plating of a nearby Chasmfiend, causing it to collapse to the ground.

"Another party once this is all done with?" He asked as he pulled the spike back into his waiting hand and wiped the gore from it.

Elsa nodded and smiled.

"Of course. It will be a full out celebration. You wouldn't happen to have any spikes or gems on you that heal wounds? That Prince Rezen beat me up pretty hard."

"Now, let's beat up some Parshendi. I've got more backup coming."

I got this.

Xanas laughed as the illusion broke apart, the lifeless falling to the ground. "Should have got quadruple bronze," Xanas said, tsking. Bending down to Soulcast the plate armor to smoke, he felt the highstorm approaching, ready to meet an Everstorm. Edit: Couldn't resist. gallery_8734_2_41939.png

Edited by 18th Shard