Xanas opened a couple of portals and let a few Inquiceratops out. The Parshendi near him attuned the Rhythm of Fear, running away. He then reached into another portal and grabbed a small box. He pushed two buttons, and it expanded into a taco shop. "Tacos one bead of atium or an emerald broam each," he called. He carefully Awakened the puppets standing ready to make the tacos. Why do the work when he could relax? He sat back in a chair and lazily watched the fight. He picked up a purple teddy bear and frowned. "I'm really not supposed to have this," he shrugged, tossing it into the middle of the battle. Stuff-eater bears have a blast radius proportionate to bow tie size, he jotted down.

Edited by 18th Shard

"Well then, don't move. I have to disarm the traps I put around the door first."

Doc Piffington pulled on a string and three hypodermic needles fell harmlessly to the floor.

"I have a degree in trap making, and I'm working on my thesis for trap-springing. Now, where are you taking me?"

Queen Elsa and her very large army approched the Parshendi and began to charge. The noise of horses galloping and swords being taken out was overwhelming. Queen Elsa narrowed her eyes. No one could just get away with trying to hurt her and not suffer the consequences.

"That has got to be the most inefficient use of atium I've ever seen." Screwloose grabbed one of the spent railguns, reconstructing the weapon into a more compact form and loading a steel slug. "Thanks for the gun though, i'd just run out of gunpowder, and this kind of circuitry is a pain to construct." Screwloose sighted and fired, the round obliterating a number of parshnedi and dragging several more in its wake.

Epicness 25%

Edited by Screwloose

Rainspren adjusted his binoculars, the war was raging on the plains below. He didn't understand why anyone would want to kill parshendi, they made for excellent spies. "Oh well we observers don't usually take sides in these sort of things but I guess someone needs to help the parshendi, they still owe me after last month." He drew a quick Aon Ashe in the air, the parsh-men didn't understand the magics he used but they knew it was a beacon, calling them to war. "I'M ADDING THIS TO YOUR TAB" he called as he dived off his ledge and into the frantic battle below. 

Doc Piffington was walking parallel to the raging battle, avoiding most of the fighting. He held a scalpel in one hand and a Zinc vial in the other. He was rioting the fear of the Parshendi nearest to him, and they were running in droves. He whistled a military tune as he continued his push. 

Ven dashed at the Shardbearer. The Shardbearer responded with a overhand swing. Ven dodged and slammed his Blade intot the Shardbearers helm. The helm shattered as Ven's Blade drove into his skull. Then more Parshendi burst in the door. Ven teleported back to his hideout.

I can RP the Parshendi now.

Rezen looked over the battle. Many listeners were dying. Not any more. Rezen called to his generals. He gave them the plan. Instantly spikes shot out of hidden containers. One spike per Parshendi. The Parshendi stiffened as the spikes stabbed them. Not Parshendi, you fool, listeners. The Parshendi pulled out vials and metalminds. The spikes were charged with Twinborn powers. Rezen smiled.

Everything is working out.