Granny Hoid

Welcome to the clan of the Granny Hoid. Together we will follow the Granny and worship its every move. Nobody shall have the investure to stop the ultimate being. Give up on your day to day struggles and join the clan of Granny Hoid.

Members:
Head: Granny
Second in Command: Phoenix
Lead Worshiper: Galerider (Currently Not Available do to soulless reasons)
First converted: Quiver

Converted Members: Mistrunner

The Wall of The Soulless

Galerider

post-13693-0-69525200-1429133463_thumb.j

GRANNY HOID IS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL!

Edited by Phoenix

Hmm.

On the one hand, your sales pitch is incredibly sketchy and vague. You have already implied that Granny Hoid is, if not the ultimate darkness, a servant of such a force- one which would be abhorent to Harmony in all it's forms, Scadrian or Equine.

On the other hand, Celestia loves supporting good causes!

k956v.jpg

Edited by Quiver

Sign here saying that you will give your soul and struggles to Granny Hoid

x___________________________________________________

Sign here saying that you will not sue Granny Hoid because it devoured your consciousness

x___________________________________________________

A prenup?

Eh, why not. Granny Hoid seems like a trust worthy individual. I'm sure nothing bad can come from this, and I'm kind of curious to see just what an eldricth abomination would do with the "soul and struggles" of a god-horse.

(Not to mention general boredom. When bored, write something that will have hideous consequances for the characters involved- like a signature!)

Sign here saying that you will give your soul and struggles to Granny Hoid

x Quiver

Sign here saying that you will not sue Granny Hoid because it devoured your consciousness

x Quiver

Edited by Quiver

Thank you Galerider for sacrificing your soul and struggles to Granny Hoid.  Your name will forever be engraved into the wall of the soulless.

Galeriders last words before he gave his soul to Granny Hoid were:

"That's not Hoid... That looks like a grandma who had had a fat transplant from a walrus having an allergic reaction to the food Hoid is cooking for the Illuminati while wearing a gardening hat with tassels."

"I enjoyed it.  10 out of 10 would do it again"

Everybody thank our first sacrifice, I mean volunteer, for giving their soul and struggles to Granny Hoid.

Edited by Phoenix

Fear not what Granny Hoid will do to you.  Granny Hoid is only doing what is best for the Cosmere.  

If you pledge allegiance to Granny Hoid now we can squeeze an appointment in with Granny Hoid sometime next Tuesday.

Ehhhhhh. I wouldn't say that.

Huh. If the Lead Worshipper isn't totally on-board with things, I'm starting to question my devotion to this cult.

Knew I should have joined Our Town instead...

Edited by Quiver