Anyone watch BYUtv? There's some pretty great shows on there. For example, there's Studio C, the people who created this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F9jXYOH2c0) which has over 24 million views. There's also a drama show that called Granite Flats. It might seem a little boring at first, but it gets really intense later. So, anybody watch these shows?

*More information is available at the BYUtv site, link here: http://www.byutv.org/

I've heard a lot about Studio C, but I've only seen a couple of their skits (the mafia one and the Scott Sterling one). I need to watch more, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Random cool piece of information: 2 of the guys live across the parking lot from me and are therefore in my ward/church. (Have I talked to them much? Not really.... :P)

I'm a  big fan of studio c, and watched the first season of granite flats......but aside from that I really don't enjoy the channel.

You should watch more of Granite Flats. It's gotten REALLY intense. I'd say that it's the best live-action TV show series that actually has a plot, at least for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Studio C is decent.  Their episodes are generally really funny, or occasionally really stupid.  There's little in between.

I don't really care for granite flats, I feel like there are way too many plot holes, its time line is way vague, and some of it is way over the top weird.

Despite that, I watch ByuTv occasionally, though mostly just for the mens basketball games.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...